Chapter-17

CHAPTER-17

Pauline June's POV

"Should we go today?", I asked Nick, feeling lazy to get out of bed. Suddenly I am lifted off my bed and I am in his arms bridal style. I squealed in surprise.

"Yes. We should go today! You are becoming so lazy Baby girl", he scolded like he is scolding a child and started carrying me downstairs. I just cuddled into his warm chest, closing my eyes, feeling sleepy.

"Hmm", I mumbled and heard a door openeing sound. I am sure he is carrying me outisde. I heard the door closing and him walking again. I feel sun rays falling on my skin. I however opened my eyes. He carried me to his car. I wiggled and got out of his arms. He smiled cheekily and I can't help but smile back. He opened the car door for me and I got in. He went to sit too.

Soon we are off into the city.

"Will you tell me now where we are going?", I asked looking at the road.

"No. It's a surprise. But I will tell you that it is a gift from my dad for graduation", he said looking at me and I turned to him.

"But graduation is tomorrow, right?".

"Yes. But he gave it to me yesterday and I want you to be the first person ot see it", he said smiling at me and took my hand in his before kissing it. I blushed and looked down.

"Thank you for giving me that importance".

"Baby girl you are always my first preferance", he said in a matter-of-fact tone. I smiled at him understandingly.

"Thank you".

"You are welcome", he said still driving.

I moved and kissed him on his cheek. He kissed me on my cheek too. Soon I fell asleep in my seat. I woke when I felt someone lifting me. I slowly opened my eyes to look and Nick is carrying me again. He gazed down at me and smiled.

"We are here Baby girl", he said and I tried to look around.

"Nick, put me down. I am awake now", I said and he slowly set my feet down. I looked around and there are a lot of trees, with a very green lawn.

"Come on", O heard Nick say as he took my hand in his, entwining our fingers. I looked ahead and found a small and cute wooden house.

"Wow! I so cute Nick", I squealed.

"I know. Come on", he said pulling me fastly near the porch and he pulled out hsi keys to open the door. I was about to go inside but he picked me up bridal style again.

"Nick! What are you doing?". He kissed my cheek.

"Carrying my girlfriend into the new house", he said grinning. I blushed and hid my face in his chest. He carried me inside and set me down in the living room. I took a look around and gasped.

"It's beautiful inside too. It's so comfort and cozy". He came and hugged me from behind.

"Yeah. But not as comfort and cozy like you", he whispered in my ear. I giggled as he nuzzled my neck. He led me to the backside and there is a swimming pool. It's small, but looks so nice. Stones are arranged around it.

"It's so beautiful Nick".

"Not as much as you. I am so happy that I can share it with you", he said as he turned me around and kissed me on my forehead. I met his eyes and he held my face. We just stared at each other for a few minutes, then his lips met mine. He kissed me deeply with so much love and passion.