Chapter-4

Pauline June's POV

"What do you want now Nicolas?", I asked trying to look like I am annoyed with him. But in real, I am not. I am sitting in my usual lunch spot, under a big tree in the ground. Nicolas came and sat beside me.

"I just want to share my lunch Baby girl", he said smiling his gorgeous smile, for which most of the girls small. His smile worked it's charm on me too. But I didn't show it out.

"You have many other friends to share it", I said not looking at him.

"But I want to share it with you", he said as he lifted me up with my chin. He stared into my eyes for a few minutes.

"Why?", I asked back. He seemed to come out of his trance.

"Why do you want to share it with me?".

"Because you helped me with my math assignment", he said.

"You and I both know that is not the real reason. Are you teasing me? Tell me the truth Nicolas!", I demanded.

"Should there be reason for everything? Can't I share my food with you?", he asked me giving me his puppy eyes. Aww! How can anyone say no to them? I smiled at him.

"Okay".

There was a few minutes of silence between us. I ate my cupcakes. Suddenly he took a cupcake from my plate and took a bite of it. He turned to me and offered me his pastery.

"No it's okay. You eat", I said and was about to bite my cupcake, when he stopped me.

"You are eating this", he said as he took a spoonful of pastry and put it near my mouth.

"No Nicol-", I was about to say, but he thrusted the spoon into my mouth. I don't like blueberry flavour. That's why I didn't eat it.

"You are eating this. I brought this for you", he said. I just scowled at the taste in my mouth. My face turned to disgust.

"I hate this flavour Nick. Urghh! Just eat your food!", I said and stood up, taking my books.

"Oh shit! I am sorry Baby girl", he said looking really worried.

"It's okay. But thank you for bringing it for me", I said smiling and was about to walk away.

"Baby girl", he called. I turned to him.

"What Nicolas?", I asked confused as to why he had called me. He took a step closer to me.

"Call me Nick like you do when you are angry", he said as he leaned down.

Feeling nervous, I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, looking up in his eyes. His eeys followed my small movement and then he stared into my eyes for some time.

"Are you free on Friday night?" he asked.

"Yeah".

"Good. Then be ready by 7 O' clock. We are going out", he ordered.

"What?".

"We are going on a date that night".

"But Nick, I don't want to-".

"Yes. You are coming", he demanded again.

"No, Ni-". He pulled away.

"Friday", he said while walking away.

"But Nic-".

"Seven in the evening", he shouted.

"Nick, wai-".

"Be ready. Bye Baby girl", he shouted and disappeared into the canteen.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Please VOTE and COMMENT.