Chapter-10

CHAPTER-10

Pauline June's POV

"Go!", I whispered while shooing him with my hand, trying to not get caught by my English teacher.

"No! Come out now!", he said through his mouth while signing me with his hands.

It has been like this for five minutes now. Nick is standing outside the window of the class and has been asking me to come out. I am in the middle of the class. There are three classes in which we won't be together. English is one of them. Now he is asking me to come out of the class. I have been trying to tell him to go and that I can't come out in the middle of the class but he won't listen to me.

"Ms. June, any problem?", Ms. Wilde, my English teacher asked.

"Um... No". The whole class is looking at me now.

"Then why are you looking outside?".

"Can I go to washroom?", I asked quietly.

"Okay, but come soon", she said and I nodded before getting up. I walked out of the class and looked around for him, but I can't find him. I searched for him for a minute, but he is nowhere. I shrugged and decided to go washroom. I walked down the hallway and went to the bathroom. Just as I entered it, a hand clamped my mouth and I am pulled against a hard warm chest.

"Mmm... Mmm...", I struggled in the person's arms. I felt lips on my ear tips.

"Sh Baby girl. It's me", he said and left me slowly. I turned to him furiously.

"God! You gave me a heart attack!", I glared at him. He laughed at me.

"You look so beautiful and cute when you are angry. Wait a minute! I never thought a small girl like you can even get angry", he said laughing.

"I am not small!".

"Well you are", he said.

"Okay. If there is nothing for you to say, I must go", I said taking a step towards the door. He caught my wrist.

"Come on. i am sorry. Now come here", he said as he pulled me to him.

"Why did you call me in the middle of the class?".

"I miss you. We haven't sat together since last period", he said while taking my hands in his and entwining with his fingers.

"It's just two periods and now is the third period and from next class we will however sit together right".

"But what about these three periods. I am seriously thinking about switching my class to yours", he said and kissed the back of my hand.

"No need for that Nick".

"There is. I told you, I am missing you. Don't you miss me in those classes?".

"Come on Nick. You are behaving like a kid now".

"Whatever. We will talk about it later. Now give me a kiss. I need one so bad from you", he said pulling me closer as he sat on the counter near the mirror of washroom. I am in between his legs.

"No, not now", I said trying to get out of his hold. His hold tightened around me.

"Now!", he said and brought my face closer. "Just one kiss", he pleaded. Then his lisp are on mine and I tried to move my lips with his. It's been a week since we kissed and I have been learning little about kissing. He was about to push his tongue in my mouth, but I pulled away.

"Nick, stop", I pulled away. He gave me a confusing look.

"What?", he asked as he held me by my wasit.

"I should go to class. It has been more than five minutes".

"What? But no! Come on!".

"Sorry".

"No! I am not leaving you", he said holding me tightly.

"Please", I pleaded. He huffed.

"Okay. Since, next class is P. E and we have it together. I will leave you for now. You are such a nerd", he teased while releasing me.

"And you are a Bad boy", I said playfully glaring at him as I went to the door.

"That I am Baby girl", he said as he came to me and gave a sudden kiss on my lips before running off.

"Nick!", i called out, but he went off before winking at me again as he turned the corner of the hallway. I smiled to myself and touched my lips, then walked off to class.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Please, please, please share the story.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.