"I'm here because you need me! I can't go back home because you need me! And I can't tell you because that'll put you in more pain! You aren't fit to help yourself Jacob! And your father is going to have trouble managing your sorry arse if I leave!"

"If you are here then don't go lying to me!. If you have a problem tell me! Not other people or leeches for that matter!"

Infuriated as much as I was I spun on my heel and walked out of the house leaving Jake behind me.

"Don't you walk away from me!" Jake shouted out angrily. I ignored him and continued to walk. Once I got inside the forest I began to run. I didn't want to phase but I could tell that I was beginning too. My whole body was shaking and I could feel the heat rolling off me in waves. I finally reached First Beach and the first thing I did was sit down on the log and looked out dully to the waves.

"Hey sweet thang," I looked up and saw the same guy I ran into with Jake. "Derek, right?" I asked. He seemed delighted by the idea I remembered his name. "That's right, sweet cheeks." He said cockily. "Well Derek, don't talk to me. Alright? My names not sweet cheeks, sweet thang, or anything of the sort." I said standing up. He took a step back when he saw the look of anger in my eyes.

"Well I don't see your little fiancee anywhere," he made a show of looking around. "Well I don't care. Leave me alone or else I would put a beat down on you." I threatened. He then reached for my hand and I jerked it away from him.

I was about to say something when Quil and Embry came behind me. "Is everything alright, Sammy?" Quil said.

"Yeah everthings alright. So why don't you two just go run off?" Derek said shooing them away with his hand. "Is he talking to us, Embry?" Quil said and Embry started to flex his muscle. "I don't think he was referring to us. Were you scrawney?" Embry said taking a step forward and both Quil and him got me behind them.

"Quil, Embry stop." I said and held on to each of their arms.

"Let's go, Sam came by Billy's house and thought you were there. But you weren't and Jake wanted me and Embry to come and get you to bring you home." Quil said. I nodded and we walked away from Derek who was looking more then a little frightened.

When we were farther down from him we started to run. When I got to the house I saw Sam outside instantly. "So what's up now?" I asked a little bit aggitated. My little break did not go as I planned.

"You just can't run away from things like this." Sam said.

"I wasn't running away I was trying to let off some steam!" I shouted. "Anyways what's up now?" I asked.

"You are not going to be going wolf anytime soon. You just take care of Jacob for now." I was about to say hell to the no will I do that. "Relax it's only until Jake is healed." I grumbled my yeah. He hugged me but I didn't return it. Everyone then left and I walked inside. Jake was sitting on the couch and Billy was beside him. I went into the kitchen and made myself another coffee.

"I need to go and do something at the house, I'll be right back." I called out. "Take the car," Jake said. I didn't answer him but I grabbed the keys anyways. I went outside and got in the truck that Billy was borrowing for now and drove home. I went to go and check on things in the house making sure that everything was okay and whatnot.

After I made sure the house was alright I sat on the bed and took a deep cleansing breath. I held it in and breathed it out slowly. But it didn't work I still felt the stress in my shoulders and back. I fell backwards and just layed there. I heard the door open and I got up and came  out of the room. There Jake stood in the living room with a light sweat breaking across his forhead.

"You're supposed to be in bed," I said without emotion. "Yeah but I wanted to see you. I was afraid you weren't coming back." He said softly. "Why wouldn't I be coming back?"

"Because I yelled at you when I had no reason too. You were doing everything you could and I yelled at you because I was frustrated at myself. And I took all my anger out on you. I shouldn't have done that and I'm sorry." He was leaning heavily on his crutches. I stood there too stunned to speak. He took a deep breath and hobbled all the way to the couch. I followed shortly behind.

"Did you walk all the way here?"

"Some of it. Embry saw me and drove me the rest of the way."

I looked at him in shock and in awe. He hobbled all the way for me. I sat down on the arm rest and looked at him. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. I shouldn't have let your attitude get to me like that," I smiled at him and continued, "But you gotta understand that I'm my own person. I can't tell you everything. Sometimes I have to carry my own burden. And if I tell someone else it's because I know that I won't really see that person again."

"You're right, I was acting like a jerk. Can you ever forgive a jerk like me?" He asked giving me his puppy dog eyes.

"I don't know if I should. I mean you were acting like a jerk."

"I love you," he sang and begged

"I'll think about it." I teased.

"Please!" He said and grabbed me with his good arm. "Hey!" I said. "I'll do anything for you!" He begged.

"Alright! I forgive you. Now let's get you home." I said and tried to heave him up from the couch.

I finally got him off the couch and helped him into the car. "Your dad's probably worried sick." I tsked him. "Eh, he can handle it." I frowned at him.

"You are going to give your dad a heartattack with all this attitiude you're giving him."

"You're right," Jake said looking at me with those puppy dog eyes.

I got back to the house and helped him into the house. Billy's face was full of releif when he saw it was us walking through the door. I helped Jake get into his room and I finished cleaning and made dinner. Finally it was time for rest and I fell into a deep sleep for the night that was until the nightmares started again.

________________________________________________________________________________

here you go! I hope you guys like it. I've been having some writers block for my stories. I mean they're in my brain but they have a hard time getting down to my fingertips. haha so here you guys go hope you enjoy. I had some fun writing it too. =) so for everyone vote, comment, fan!

CHECK IT OUT! for people who not only like twilight but also like harry potter I want you guys to check out MelodyBlack, caitlin4694, and Anneboo  they have amazing stories. so look up on those. I'll try and find some jake love stories. kay?

T@$T3 L!K3 C@NDY C@N3$