"Can I come with you?" Michael asked and stared up at me adoringly.

"Of course you can." I said and I could clearly sense Blaz's annoyance.

"I'm going upstairs." Stacy stated, both of the twins clonked their way up the stairs eyeing me cruelly. Until finally they disappeared from sight.

"You guys are staying over?" I asked my aunt but it was my mother that answered.

"Yes now that your father isn't around anymore we are having them stay till your birthday. Won't that be fun?" Absolutely fabulous I mocked in my head.

"Come on let's go make some music!" Michael yelled out and Blaz started smiling and so I just glared at him. God he has a dirty mind, I must have one to if I know what he's thinking. I shivered at the thought.

"Not with him I won't." I said to Michael and my aunt cracked up while Blaz raised an eyebrow at me. I batted my eyelashes and smiled innocently at him. My mother scowled but she was smiling too.

"I don't get it." Michael stated.

~*~

"No! No way!" I exclaimed leaning off the grand piano and stared at Blaz incredulously. "There's no we are going to sing such an inappropriate song in front of our music class and let's not forget our music teacher!" Blaz smirked, amused by my reaction. I promised myself I wouldn't freak out in font of him anymore but he is just.... Ugh!

"What's wrong with 'take a dirty picture.' It's by Ke$ha and Taio Cruz." He said so innocently that's when I new he was screwing with me. Ugh. "Hey where'd your boy go?" He asked.

"Michael? He's..." Uh oh where did he he go? "Um... Excuse me for a minute." I said rushing to the door.

"You're excused. But I'm going to see why." He said following me out. I just hope Michael isn't doing anything embarrassing. For me and for him. We walked out of the room where I keep my instruments and is where I have all my lessons then turned a corner to the kitchen.

"Michael!" I called out but got no response.

"You lost Michael." I heard mother say in the other room. So I walked in and saw aunt and my mum sitting together on the dining table, aunt Gladys held my mum's hand and was reading it.

"No we're playing hide and seek." I lied.

"Why are you calling out his name then?"

"Because he cheated we were only supposed to hide in one room." I lied trying to seem normal then walked out to search for him again.

"You're too good of a liar." Blaz whispered and I jumped and the close contact. Oh like he can talk.

"Don't do that. Don't sneak up on me." I said and his mouth quirked up into a lazy smile. "And don't smirk like that. You may think you look tough but you just look stupid." I said truthfully and also kind of mocking his winning smile.

"And people say I'm cold hearted." He mumbled under his breath but I chose to ignore him. I froze when I heard crying, bingo. I ran up the stairs Blaz following right behind me then bolted down the hallway following the sound of Michael's cries. I stumbled through the door of my bedroom and saw no one. "I'm guessing this is your room." I have a weird feeling I shouldn't be telling him.

"Yes it's my room and you are never enter it if you want to live." I threatened sarcastically then shut the door. I stepped in front of the next door and heard the crying just inside. "Michael?" I said and he stopped. I opened the door to a spare bedroom and saw Michael sitting there cross legged and stared at a broken toy on the ground. A Buzz light year toy with it's head pulled off and scribbles drawn all over its body, probably by a sharpie.