Surprise, Percy

Percy and Nico were having a regular Sunday morning. 

It was the only day both were free of numerous grueling duties and they chose to spend it together. It had originally been a date-night of sorts when they had first gotten together but now they were almost a year in and they had given up on that for just staying in the Poseidon cabin for cuddles and sometimes... other things. 

They'd even had their first time in one of these sessions, and it was cute really how Percy had put rose petals and candles everywhere for Nico whom didn't even notice it for he only had eyes for Percy. 

Percy loved these times more than anything and they were perhaps the only thing that got him through the week. He had Nico kisses to look forward to and if that wasn't motivation, than he didn't know what was. 

And Nico was like an entire different person when they were alone. Percy didn't mind though. He understood that Nico couldn't be himself around everyone and he felt bad that the boy was still extremely insecure. Plus, it made him proud that the boy loved and trusted him enough to open up to him. 

So keeping all of this in mind, Percy turned on his side to loop his arm across Nico's belly who was laying on his back trying yet again to tell Percy how the stats of Mythomagic worked. Percy didn't expect Nico to hiss in pain when he did this, however. 

He bolted his head up with wide eyes filled with worry that he immediately directed at the other boy. "...Nico? What is it?" he asked rapidly. for some reason, the son of Hades blushed a brilliant red. 

Nico chuckled nervously. "Um, when I went to New Rome to see Hazel last week, I kinda... did something..." he wasn't using eye contact and he looked about ready to bolt. 

"Well, what happened? Were you hurt? Do you want me to take you to the infirmary?" Percy said this in about a single breath and Nico was barely able to understand a word of it. 

"N-no! Nothing like that, I'm really fine..." Nico reassured Percy  "Then what is it, babe?".

Nico put his cool hands on his face to sooth the heated blush and hide his eyes. "I just- I'm not sure how you'll react to what I did..." Nico clarified.

"O-oh. I'm sure it'll be fine Nico, really..." By now Percy's voice had taken on a bit of a nervous tone. Nico bit his lip, furrowed his eyebrows and reached for the hem of his black Misfits shirt. 

When he raised it up to reveal everything below his nipples, Percy didn't see a scar or anything scary like he'd been afraid of. Instead, he saw a red gem stone piercing through Nico's bellybutton. 

It looked good, Percy thought. Mouth wateringly so, at that. Nico's thin, pale and alluring torso was accented just right. It was simply something Percy never thought he needed until this moment. Because now he definitely needed it... needed Nico. 

Stuck gaping at Nico had left the wrong idea and when Nico self-conciously tried to lower his shirt once again, Percy stopped him. He looked up with a grin, "Nico, that's really hot".

He gently lowered his warm finger down to trace around the gem. Nico's breath hitched. "You really like it?"

Making definite eye contact, Percy lowered his head and began to kiss gently at the bothered and red flesh. "Of course. In fact, I can't wait until it heals... for obvious purposes..." Nico blushed which Percy loved. 

Percy was already planning on how he should ask Nico for him to get his tongue pierced. When this one was done healing, obviously. 

(A/N): PERSONAL FANTASY HERE, DON'T MIND ME.