Missing a Sea Prince

Percy had been sent away for another righteous quest ages ago, it seemed! But, really, only 13 days. Almost 2 weeks was still 2 weeks too long to go without the son of the Sea God. On top of missing him like freaking crazy, Nico also worried uncontrollably about Percy's safety. But, he knew he was with Clarisse and Jason. Both spectacular demigods, both completely capable of guarding his fiancè.

Still, Nico had always been an anxious young man. Always one to worry, never one to be rational. His irrational state was doubled by his practically sleepless 13 days.

He'd gotten used to Percy holding him all night and waking up tucked under Percy's chin, forehead resting on his toned chest. Over time, Percy's presence made him feel so protected that his nightmares started very slowly fading. The tortuous images of Tartarus only came to haunt him in times like these, extended periods where his fiancè was away from him.

And it didn't help that he was alone in the Hades cabin for the first time in forever. When he and Percy had gotten together, they had gotten an apartment together, in New Rome. Percy insisted that he come stay at camp while he was away. Something about being near other demigods in case of a monster attack.

Being in the Hades cabin after so long triggered so many unhappy memories. Memories of when he was an insecure teenager. Memories of when he felt rejected. Memories of when he shut everyone out, literally and figuratively.

Just being in the cabin gave him anxiety. Nico decided, on a whim, that it'd be a nice idea to stay in the Posideon cabin. Surely Percy wouldn't care. To avoid being caught, Nico shadowed his way over to Percy's cabin.

Immediately, he felt better.

The entire place reeked of his precious sea prince.

Nico walked to the edge of the full sized bed and sat down. He picked up the framed photo of Percy and Sally that surly couldn't have been taken that long after Percy found out he was a demigod, he still looked so innocent in the picture.

Quickly, before he started crying, he put the picture back down and stood up again. It was amazing being in this cabin, this cabin that was purely Percy. From the blue bedding and curtains, to the closet filled with CHB shirts, a variety of blue sweatshirts and cargo shorts.

Suddenly getting inspired, he went over to the closet and picked out a suitable sweatshirt to sleep all nestled up in. Removing his own shirt, shoes, and pants, he pulled on the oversized sweatshirt. Now that he was stripped down to the sweatshirt and his boxer-shorts he could crawl into Percy's bed for the night.

He rolled his eyes fondly at the Nemo patterned sheets.

He turned the bedside lamp off and ultimately burried his face in the pillows. Feeling better than he has all week and wishing he had come to the Posideon cabin sooner, he drifted off into a content sleep.

//break//

When I woke up, I had arms embracing me and I rolled to my other side so I could cuddle into Percy's chest. At first, in my sleep muddled mind, I didn't register that he wasn't supposed to be there and I was content with just laying like this forever.

But when I did register that Percy was supposed to be away on a quest, I shot up like a rocket. I turned and saw that he was actually there, right next to me after 2 weeks! And that bastard looked moderately entertained.

"Percy"

Just one word and I collapsed back against the mattress, arms rapidly flinging around his neck. I held on for dear life, like I was trying to keep him from leaving me that long ever again. My face was pressed into his neck in just the right way and my eyes welled with unshed tears.

"Not even a welcome home kiss? Damn di Ange-" with Percy's reminder that I haven't kissed his succulent lips in way too long, I dove in and crushed my mouth against his fiercely. I pecked his lips repeatedly, trying to make up for all our lost kisses. It'd been way too long.

But then, I was back to burying my face in his neck and just trying to absolutely melt into his skin so I could stay with him forever. And, after a few minutes of me latching onto him like a koala, he decided to mortify me.

"And you look really cute in my clothes, by the way. Blue's a nice color on anyone, really... but, I think you'd look best without any clothes." his voice was saturated in sexual innuendo.

Well, you can see how we spent the rest of our morning.

{A/N:} Yeah, so there's that. I'm sorry if my awful writing made you cringe. Implied engagement was mentioned a few times. Read and review! I'm really nervous about these fics and I only update if I'm feeling confident and comments help tons with that! P.s., change the pronouns of the song k.