Just Share

"Perseus motherfucking Jackson. Stay still!" I blindly hit it his direction and he barely even grunted. I groaned and subtly pulled the navy duvet closer to me, slowly. Just as I finally get coverage on my right arm, Percy turns in the opposite direction, tugging the covers with him.

I have every intention to yell at him and send him to the couch for the rest of eternity, really I do, but with his perfect and innocent face of sleep I can't stay mad. My demand turns to a beg. "Percy please. Wake up and just share!".

I violently shove him when I don't get an answer and he almost falls off the bed. "Nico? What are you doing up?" he says it through a yawn. I take every inch of cover and wrap myself up then I wriggle until my back is facing him.

He scoots over and spoons me. "Nico?"

" Percy. I swear to every god out there... if you don't stop taking all the blankets, we're not sleeping together. In any sense of the word." I try to sound intimidating and forceful, but it's hard when I can barely keep my eyes open.

That motherfucker chuckles and nuzzles into the back of my neck.

"Awe, Nico. If I'm taking the covers, you should just... cuddle up close to me. I can't help it. Honestly, I can't."

I cuddle up close to him.

Maybe this isn't all bad...