Where are We?

Last time on Hero's Ultimate Battle

A pink light had gone to four different worlds and made the hero's disappeared. Our heros didn't have time to get away from the pink light.

THen a shadowy figure was watching his "pet" doing the job without any trouble. HE then had some crazy plan to use the heros to win battles and make him strong to destroy them.

He laugh like this. "HAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed in a super evil way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben Woke up to find his surrounding to be different. "Oh man. WHere Am I? It feels like I am sitting on something soft." Said Ben. But he was one someone.

"That is because your on top of us. CAN YOU PLEASE GET OFF!" Scream the angry Lucy.  Ben look underneath him to see he was sitting on a group of people. "Oops sorry." Said Ben. THen then got off of Lucy and her friends. "Who are you guys?" Asked Ben Tennyson.

"MY name is Lucy Heartfilia. I am a celestial wizard." Said Lucy as she winked. "I am Natsu. I am a Fire Dragonslayer." Said Natsu. "mY name is Gray. I am a Ice User mage." Said Gray has he was in his underwear. "Were are your clothes?" asked Ben,

"Oh Crap!" He said as he rushed around looking for them. "My name is Wendy. I am a sky Dragon slayer." Said Wendy as she was a little shy. "I am Galeej. I am a Iron Dragon slayer." Said Galeej. "I am Ezra. I am the Requip Knight of Fairy Tail." Said Erza in a scary way.

Ben then notice three different cats. "My name is Happy Sir!" Said the blue cat. "My name is Clara." Said the white cat. "My name is Panther lily. Just call me lilly." Said the black cat with a sword on his back.

"Whats Fairy Tail?" Asked Ben. THat cause all the Fairy tail members to fall on their back and make a sweat drop. "YOU DON'T KNOW FAIRY TAIL!?" asked the group at the same time. "Nope. Maybe is because I am from a different world and you are too." said Ben.

"OKay. WHo are you mister weirdo?" asked Natsu. He then got a punch in the face by Erza for saying he is a weirdo. "Okay My name is Ben Tennyson. THis is the Ultimatrix." HE then move his coat sleeve to reveal a weird green hourglass watch. "it has the DNA of a million aliens. This device lets me turn into any alien I want to." The fairy tail group is shocked that he has a little device that changed his form.

"SO lets walk around and lets gets some answers." HE said as he started to walk through the forest and the Fairy tail Group followed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"HEHEHE. THat was fun, wasn't it Vegeta?" Said Goku as he laughed from the trip. Vegeta then hit him on the head. "Don't be silly kakarot. It was not fun for me. OR Lord Beerus here." THE God of Destruction, Lord Beerus got himself off the ground and wiped the dust of him. "Whoever did this, I am going to destroy him." Said Beerus.

The three warriors then saw a group of creatures and one of them was a walking raninder with a blue nose and the rest are humans(unless you count Brook who is a walking Skeleton). "Hi their. MY name is Goku. this is Vegeta. He is sometimes a little Grumpy but you get used to it. Right here is Lord Beerus, the God of Destruction. It is best you dont get on his bad side." Said Goku.

"SO COOL!" Said Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper as they were amazed to see a God of Destruction. Beerus then pulled Luffy checks and find that it was stretching. "You human." Said Beerus." WHo? Me?" Asked Luffy.

"Yes you. WHat are you and why does your face is stretching." He said as he let go of his face. "I once at a Gomu Gomu fruit. And now my body is now a made of Rubber."Said Luffy as he SMiled. "By the way, do God's poop?" asked Luffy. Nami then hit him on the head for not showing a little respect to a god. "Sorry about that Lord Beerus. He is sometimes a idiot. My name is Nami." she said as she bowed to Beerus.

"My name is Zoro. I use a three sword style." Said Zoro as he spoke to the three beings in a calm voice. "My name is Tony Tony Chopper. Just call me Chopper. I am a Doctor. I ate a Human Human Fruit which gave the power to speak and walk like a human." Said the talking, standing blue nose reindeer with a pink hat with a x on it.

"My name is Brook. I ate a Revving fruit. Seeing a god is gives my heart with joy. But I dont have a heart because I am skeleton. Skull Joke. OHOHOHOH!" Brook said as he laughed. Beerus laughed too from that joke. "My name is Robin. I ate The Flower-Flower Fruit. I can make arms appear out of nowhere. "She said as she crossed her arm, and a human arm appeared out of the ground and wave before disappearing again.

"My....Name is Ussop. I just a sniper for this crew." He said as he hide behind Zoro. "My name is Franky. I am cyborg and I do a SUPER job on making stuff." he said as he two arms together and a did a super pose.

"My name is Sanji. i am the cook of this crew. Now tell us, Goku and Vegeta, What are you from?" asked Sanji as he light a cigarette. "Well Me and Vegeta are Saiyans and we are powerful warriors. We defend our new home planet Earth." He said. THe Pirates look shocked that they are aliens and they are really powerful.

"Well , just in case were you are at the moment, You are the ship called the Thousand Sunny." Said Franky. "Why dont we go see if we can go gets some answers." Said Beerus. He then walk down from the ship and into the forest.

-----------------------------------------------

Later in the woods, Ben ten, THe fairy tail group, Goku, Vegeta, Lord Beerus and the Straw hats crew have bump into each other. THey then introduced to each other and told them a little bit of their history.

"So does anyone know were we are?" asked Natsu. "Nope." Said everyone else. THen a bright pink light appeared in front of them.

"HELLO! Welcome to my game. I am the one who brought you here. Call me Vangus." Said Vangus.

"Why are we here?" Asked Natsu with his fire fist ready to punch something or someone. "Well I all brought you here to play a game." Vangus said. "A GAME!?" everyone screamed at Vangus.

 "Now the game is simple, defeat all your past foes on each  island which their is a total of four or more and you can go home. You foes will pop out a tree orb that appears from the ground. I will let you know when you have to go to the next island." Said Vangus. 

"GOOD LUCK! YOU I WILL SEE YOU SOON, IF YOU SURVIVE THAT IS! AHAHAHHA" Vagus said before disappearing again. "WAIT!" said Luffy and NAtsu.

"We are in Big trouble here." Said Ben.

-----------

That is the second chapter done