Lauren wiped her tears seeing Camila. She remembered that she was there to comfort Camila.

"No I'm... Fine." Lauren lied holding Camila.

"I can't believe he just broke up with me." Camila said in disbelief.

"I can't believe she's gone." Lauren said not caring to listen to her best friend. Not on purpose but Lauren was in her own world.

"What's wrong with me? Lauren is there something wrong with me?" Camila asked making Lauren look up at her.

"No. Why would you say that?" Lauren asked getting concerned for her best friend.

"No one loves me. Austin's gone, before Ally...you know, you were always with her" Camila said avoiding the whole "Ally situation".

"When I was with Ally it would be a few hours. I spend everyday with you. I was never gone. Never" Lauren said kissing the top of Camila's head.

Lauren slowly pulled back making eyes contact with Camila. Camila couldn't really feel anything but her heart breaking but when she looked into her best friends eyes she felt something she has always felt, but just pushed it to the side.

Camila leaned in kissing Lauren's soft lips.

She knew it was wrong they both knew but no one stopped. Lauren got on top of Camila not disconnecting their lips.

Things started to go slow but when Lauren pulled back seeing the lust in Camila's eyes she forgot why she was so heartbroken.

She connected their lips together moaning at the feeling when their tongues collided.

Lauren took off Camila shirt throwing it anywhere. From there clothes started to fly.

Lauren took off her boxers revealing her hard cock. Camila knew about Lauren's "condition" she was fine with it. The only one who actually saw Lauren's cock was Ally.

But when Camila looked up she gasped she didn't think it would be that big. She's never seen or done anything- with anyone.

The chemistry between them was electric.

"Are you ready?" Lauren asked knowing its Camila first time, she didn't want to ruin Camila first time. She knew Camila wanted to do it with someone special but with the fucks she was giving she forgot all about it.

Camila nodded wrapping her arms around Lauren's neck pulling her in for a kiss.

Lauren pushed herself into Camila's tight entrance.

Camila bit down on Lauren's shoulders, she wanted to die. She liked the fact she's losing her virginity to her best friend it just hurt like a bitch.

"Go slow." Camila barely got out. She wanted to throw in a white towel and call it for today, but then after countless minutes it pleasured her.

She smiled licking Lauren's ear.

Within minutes Lauren stared to pound her.

"Oh-my-fu-cking..." Camila moaned bouncing to the rhythm to Lauren's thrusting.

Lauren wanted Camila to remember her first time, she at least wanted to make it special for her.

Lauren started to pepper kiss her chest, breathlessly.

"Camila -Oh God." Lauren said pulling out bursting thick ropes of her cum on Camila's stomach.

Lauren trying to catch her breath saw remembering that Camila didn't get off. She didn't want Camila to remember her first time to be crappy.

Lauren went in between her legs. "Um Lauren what are you do- oh fuck." Camila moaned arching her back.

Lauren played with her slits sucking on her clit.

"Fuck...Lauren please." Camila moaned groping everything to find and hold Lauren's hands.

"Fuck you taste so good." Lauren moaned circling her clit with her tongue.

"FUCK- La-ur-ennn." Camila screamed fully sitting up holding Lauren's head in place.

Lauren smirked cleaning Camila's mess.

"How was I?" Lauren asked wiping her cum off of Camila's stomach.

"I don't have anyone to compare you to." Camila said smiling rolling over to cuddle with Lauren.

"Thanks, I really needed that." Lauren said holding her closing her eyes.

"Me too."

Authors note
Okay so this is the new story I really hope you like this story its different from what I usually write so yeah
Vote/Comment
Love you guys