"You guys got to leave. Now. You'll be in danger if you stay here a moment to long." Alice said quickly.

"I'll come by and tend to him. If you guys would let me." Carlisle said. I nodded and started crying. Jake is hurt. Was all I could think.

"Go now!" Alice said. We turned with Jake and tried to swiftly carry him towards the woodlines that Alice was pointing at. When we got in everyone put on their clothes. I put Jake's shorts back on. I winced when I heard him scream out from the pain. I looked at Leah accusingly and I saw her look away.

"Take him to Billy's house. He'll be better there." I said with held back tears. Sam nodded and we made our way back. We had to stop because Jake said that he would be better if he went home in his wolf form. I agreed only because I didn't know what to do. I sure wish I didn't though the whole way home Jake kept howling and yelping in agony and it tore at my heart to see him in this much pain.

We got to his house where he changed back and when we were all done getting dress we carried him in. I saw Charlie and Billy both looked alarmed when they saw us. Jake then kept up a loud string of foul language which I wondered where he learned it from. There was without a doubt that I cursed. And if he wasn't cursing he was screaming.

Paul, Sam, Quil, and Embry carried him to his room. I couldn't follow I was busy standing on the side of the front door clutching at my torso and trying to not fall down. I was crying so hard that I didn't realize Billy rolling his chair beside me.

"Come here Sammy. Go sit on the couch."

"O-okay," I said and walked over to the couch. I winced when I heard Jake let out a real loud scream.

Charlie tried to comfort me but when he realize it wasn't working he went to go see Jake.

"Bet you're glad that Bella doesn't love me anymore, huh, Charlie?" Jacob said breathlessly. Charlie came out with Sam. Sam saw me and came to me at once. "You okay, Sammy?" I shook my head. "I'm gonna go wait outside for Carlisle." He said at once.

I looked at Billy and saw his face all contorted in pain. I patted his hand he looked at me and gave me a smile that looked like a grimace. "I'm going to go check on Jake." I said. Charlie looked at me apprehensively. "You sure that's a good idea. I don't think you should be hanging around him right now since he's got that kind of profanity going on." Charlie said gently.

"He. Needs. Me," I said in between clenched teeth. I then left them and walked into Jake's old room.

When I got in Paul, Embry, and Quil all looked at me and left at once. I went to Jake who was still cursing and shouting.

"Hey Sammy," he said breathlessly when he saw me by his bedside.

"Oh Jake," I cried.

"No, honey, don't cry." Jake said and tried to move but sucked in a breath when he tried to move his right arm.

"Dammit Jake, don't move." I said and tried to find something that'll calm him. I couldn't find anything.

"Don't worry it's going away. I can talk now," he gasped. "Don't talk don't do anything." I said and started to cry again. A couple minutes later Carlisle came in.

"Carlisle, help him please." I said going to him at once. "I'll try, but seeing as how he's healing fast I'll have to break a couple of bones. Like I did with you." I let out an audible gasp and covered my mouth in a horror like way.

"It's the only way, I promise." Carlisle said gravely. I saw the pain in his eyes and in his voice and I nodded my head.

"Does Billy know?" I asked.