Chapter 23

Ashia's POV:

*Knock Knock*

As soon as I heard that I snapped up my head. Maybe it was Lesane, haven't seen or heard from him since that encounter we had with one another; and that was a week ago.

I was really becoming worried. Did he really think that he hurt me? I mean he did but believe me I've had way worse then a tight squeeze on my arm.

I walked to the door and opened it.

"Mesha?", I said with so much confusion. How did she know where I was?

"Yeah girl! So what? You just gone stand there and not give your best friend a hug? I missed you!"

I quickly gave her a hug and held on to our embrace. Believe it or not I missed her more then anything. If it wasn't for her I would of never kept sane in that house with Pierre. She was like my rock, my conscious, and without her I was completely lost.

"Girl stop crying, I'm here for you now", she said as she rubbed my back gently.

"I'm sorry, its just that I missed you so much"

"Ha, I missed you too. Now are you going to let a hoe in or what? Its hot as hell out here!"

I laughed and opened the door all the way so that she could come in. I didn't want her to see how bad the place had gotten ever since Lesane left. I guess since his been gone I felt no reason to clean.

"How did you know where I was?"

Don't get me wrong now, I was happy to see her but then again I don't recall telling her or anyone else my where abouts so that really got me worried. Was this a trick of Pierre?

"Really girl? You really gone ask me that question? Now you know I got connections"

"Ha, yeah I know" I laughed nervously. I wasn't trying to be tense but this whole popping up situation got me more scared then ever.

"So where's Lesane?" She said as she took out her mirror and began to reapply more make up to her face. How in the hell did she know about Lesane?

"Umm, To be honest.... I don't even know"

"What you mean you don't know? Ain't he your man now?"

"Yeah I guess but we sort of had a altercation so he up and left", I said as I hung my head. Just thinking about him made me want to cry.

"Aww girl, don't cry. I'm sure he'll be back soon"

"I hope so but anyways what has Chardonney's mean ass been up to lately?" I said trying to change the subject.

She started talking to me about all of the drama that was going on at the house. I couldn't believe some of the stuff she was telling me. Chardonney was one evil bitch, I couldn't understand how someone could be so beautiful but yet so devious...

"Yes girl, she actually beat the shit out of Eb-" She suddenly stopped in mid sentence

"What? Why you stop talking", I said laughing but quickly stopped when I saw what she was looking at

Oh lord....

*****************************************

Lesane's POV:

"What the fuck is she doing here?" I said as I dropped the gifts to floor.

Like really why the hell was this bitch in my house. Did she not know that hoe was one of Pierre's main hoes. I was more then angry at this point, I was pissed the fuck off.

"Les-Lesane... What you doing here?"

"The fuck you mean. What I'm doing here? This my damn house ain't it?"

She looked down to the ground and said nothing. That was probably the best thing for her to do, because she knew if she got out of line that she might just see that side of me that she never wanted to see again.

"And you bitch, get the fuck out my house", I said as I opened the door for the girl to leave.

She smiled at me and got up. She laughed to herself and said, "I'll see you around Ashia, since your boo wants to trip"

She then kissed Ashia on the cheek and began to walk towards to the door. I quickly pulled my gun out and grabbed her by her arm before she went completely out the door.

"No Lesane, please don't hurt her!" Ashia screamed

I held the gun to the right side of her temple. She instantly got stiff as soon as she felt the coolness of my barrel against her dome.

"I see your ass ain't laughing no more, now please tell me what was so funny?"

She tried to pry my arms off her neck but failed miserably as my grip got tighter and tighter.

"Your going to kill her! Just let her go!"

I felt a tear fall unto my arm as she stood there forcefully without uttering a word.

I chuckled and said, "I don't want you nowhere near her again. If I even see that your two steps within her I will blast your motherfucking head off! You got me?", she nodded her head okay, "Good, now that we have a understanding; have a nice day"

I let her go and put my gat away. I picked up the gifts and layed them on the sofa beside a shivering Ashia. I didn't mean to scare her but I had to let that bitch know to stay away from whats mine.

"I'm sorry about what happened", I said as I looked back at the girl on the floor coughing out of control, "and clean her up, then get her the hell out of my house"

I walked to the back and went into my room... Hopefully she'll get the point.

*****************************************

Hi guys.. I AM SOOO SORRY THAT IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE. WAS HAVING BOYFRIEND ISSUES LOL! But i know this isn't much but i just wanted to put something out there. Might update again tomorrow so be on the look out. PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!! LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU ALL :)

-Tecia <3