Chapter 6

"You aight shawty", Lesane said. I couldn't even open my mouth to speak. All I could concentrate on was his naked body in front of me, just watching the water dripped off of his body made me wet.

"Uhh, yeah. I'm just a little tired", I said as I quickly turned my head away from him. Don't get me wrong now, there was nothing that I wanted more to do then to stare at his perfect body but I just met this dude so there was no way in hell I was going to let him know that he was making me wet just by giving me a peak at that body.

"You ain't got to front ma, I know you want me", he smiled slyly but covered himself back up with the towel. I really felt awkward at this point.

"Sooo what made you want to bring me here", I said following him to the kitchen.

"You seem like a pretty down ass chick, why not bring you back to my house?"

"Idk, maybe the fact that I'm a complete stranger to you and you don't even know anything about me. I could be a murderer and you wouldn't even know because you haven't tried to get to know me"

He slightly chuckled and stared at me, "you being a murderer is the least of my worries baby girl, but I would like to get to know you better", he said as he pulled me in to him by my waist.

He was doing it again. Staring at me with those beautiful eyes making me feel hypnotized just by hearing his even steady breaths. I snapped out it quick and moved away from him.

"I'm going to need you to stop doing that to me"

"Doing what?"

"That thing! Where you look into my eyes and make me feel so jittery inside that I let my guard down"

"Its not something that I'm trying to do. I can't help that you already feeling me as much as you do"

"And what in the blue hell makes you think that I'm feeling you?"

"How about the fact that you left a club with a complete stranger"

"So what? Girls do that all the time"

"But do they feel completely comfortable with the person that their leaving with? Don't they show some kind of nervousness and regret once they leave?", he said now looking at me with beyond passion in his eyes.

I was speechless, I really didn't know what to say to that response.

"Hmm, cat got your tongue huh?", he said slowly coming over to me,"next time don't try to try me up like I don't have game because as you can see your here with me right now, alone, and yet again your speechless"

Before I knew it his lips was all over mine. I couldn't explain how right this felt right now, I could honestly say that just by being with him made me not have a care in the world.

********************************************

Hi you guys, i know the book is going kind of slow right now but just keep reading and I PROMISE it will get better. PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD FIX AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU DID AND DIDN'T LIKE.. I would really appreciate it :)

Love you all,

Tecia