Chapter 21

Mesha's POV:

"Mesha get your ass down here now!"

I heard Chardonnay scream, I rolled my eyes and began to walk down the steps. I didn't know what she wanted but I hoped that she was't fixing to yell at me about my cut of the money

As soon as I got downstairs there she sat looking straight at me, smoking on her marlboro, and grinning.

"Yes Chardonney"

"You look exhausted, why the sad look?" She said giving me a fake sad face, just seeing her do that made me want to punch her in the face

"I'm okay, just tired but what did you want?"

"Look lets cut the bullshit, you and I both know how close you and Ashia are and I'm sure you know where the fuck she is so if you go ahead and tell me I will personally make sure that Pierre keeps his hands off of you from now on", she said as she puffed on her cigarette and looked at me seriously

I wanted so bad to be loyal to Ashia and I's friendship especially since I'm the one that got her into this mess , but then again it would be nice not to get beat constantly day in and day out by Pierre.

"I don't know where she is, all I know is that she left with some dude that night at the club"

She looked at me closely, analyzing my body and my face. Trying to see if I was lying or not and believe it or not she was making me nervous as hell

"Hmm, alright. I believe you", She said. I let out a small breath of relief and began to walk away

"But,"she began," you just make sure if you see her that you bring her ass to me"

I nodded my head okay and quickly ran upstairs. I knew that I had to find her before Pierre did.

*****************************************

Ashia's POV:

"Baby!" I heard Lesane yell from in the room. I started to laugh because I already knew what he was yelling about.

I walked into the room and put my hands on my hips "yes Lesane"

"You gone fold these clothes for me?"

I giggled and said "I thought you said you were going to do it this time, its sad that your older then me and you don't even know how to fold your own clothes"

"Come on bay, don't do me like that"

I laughed as I started to fold his clothes, things were perfect. My life has amazing ever since Lesane came back, he has treated me like a absolute queen. He made me feel loved and cared for. Something that I haven't felt in a long time.

Its been three weeks since the incident at the club, I haven't heard from nor have I seen Mesha. I missed her with every bone in my body, I wanted so bad just to hear her voice. To hear her tell me that she was okay but like always my fear got the best of me.

Lesane wouldn't allow me to talk to people that were even involved with Pierre. He said it was to keep me safe.

"Cause I ain't leavin alone, feel like I could be honest, babe!

We both know that we're grown

That's why I wanna know

How many drinks would it take you to leave with me?

Yeah, you look good and I got money

But I don't wanna waste my time

Back of my mind I'm hopin you say two or three

You look good, we came to party

But I don't wanna waste my time"

I heard my phone ring, I ran to the living to answer it before the person hung up.

"Hello?"

"Ashia, Ashia, Ashia... So you thought I wouldn't find out where the fuck you were?"

Just hearing his ice cold voice scared me more then ever. I drop the phone and froze immediately, how did he get my number?

I knew for a fact that Lesane had changed it and I didn't call any of the girls so there was no way in hell he got it from them.

"You okay baby?"

I turned around and was met with Lesane's worried eyes. I didn't know what to say so I just stood there in aw, trying to grasp what just happened.

"Who's on the phone Ashia?", he asked calmly

"No one", I said as I finally found my voice to speak. I guess by the look on my face he knew I was lying.

He reached down to grab my phone but I quickly tried to stop him

"Lesane no!"

He ignored me and answered the phone, "Who the fuck is this?"

*****************************************

Pierre's POV:

I smirked before saying "Well look who done grew some balls all of a sudden, little ole Pac thinks his hard now"

I laughed as I smoked on my blunt. It was more then hilarious to me that he even thought he would get away with taking what was mine.

"The fuck you mean grown some balls? Nigga don't try me, just because you got those hoes of yours scared of you please not for one second play me like a bitch", he said with so much hate in his voice that I was surprised

"Ha, look here nigga; you need not to worry about me and my hoes, what you need to worry about is bringing my girl back before we really have aaltercation," I said as calm as I could, "I'm not the type of nigga to argue on the phone and shit, you see cause I'm a real nigga. Either you gone bring my bitch back or I'll come and get her my damn self. You fucking decide"

I hung up the phone pissed off as ever. I know that I've done some pretty fucked up shit to Ashia but believe it or not I was really feeling this girl.

I don't know what it was about her but I wanted her more then ever. Just being around her made me forget about Chardonney's crazy ass. It really fucked me up when she ran off with that nigga; and I was more then determined to get whats rightfully mine back.

I laughed to myself and started up the car, this was going to be interesting.

*****************************************

Hi you guys, just a little something something since I haven't updated in a while. I'm sorry it took so long to update but it was a whole bunch of DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA going on. Had to knock a couple of fakes out lol but thank you all for reading and commenting . I really appreciate it!! Love yall !!

P.s: i wanted to try to do everyone's POV from now on, So let me know if you liked it or not! 💕