Chapter 7

Mm last night, last night was one of the best nights of my life. Not only did I lose my virginity to someone that was very special but I think I'm already starting to fall for him. Crazy right? Yeah I know.

I reached over beside me just so I could feel his warm body next to mine once again but surprisingly I felt nothing. I quickly looked beside me and saw no one.

"Where tf is he"? I said quietly to myself. I got up so I could look around the apartment. Maybe he was in the kitchen cooking me a hot breakfast like in those urban books I read all the time. I ran straight to the bathroom to clean up a little bit, I was not going to let him see me at my worst just yet. I slowly walked to the kitchen in hopes that he would be standing there in nothing but his boxers.

But in my sudden disappointment he wasn't there. All that was there was a empty kitchen and a note stuck to the refrigerator, I hurriedly ran to the kitchen and snatched the note from the refrigerator. As soon as I started to read it my heart instantly begin to break piece by piece.

How could he do this to me, I mean I know we haven't known each other that long but I felt like he really liked me. I don't understand how someone could make you feel so special and loved but the next day their just gone. No goodbye, no i'll see you later. No nothing but a damn I'm sorry letter.

I tried my best to contain my tears but that really didn't work. I hurried and grabbed my things and ran out the door. I needed to get far away from this place and never look back.

*************************************************************************************************************************

SHOUTOUT TO @Blaque_Diamond FOR BEING A GREAT FAN.! YOUR THE BEST ! I know its short but bare with me ! Okay, you guys I know your all probably wondering what was in the letter and it will soon be revealed but as of right now you will just have to wait and see .. HAHA ! & I know you guys are mad about Lesane but things will soon get better ;) but I just wanted to thank you guys for being so patient with me and being the best fans ever ! I promise I will start updating as much as I can . Love you guys :)

                                                                                    - Tecia <3