Chapter 29

I wake up, and take a shower. As I'm brushing my hair my phone rings. I pick up.
"Hello?" I say
"Hi, is this Mackenzie Ziegler?" The person says
"Yes, this is." I respond
"We were wondering if you would like to work at our dance studio?"
"Of course!"
"Great, you start tomorrow."
"Bye, thank you!"
I hang up, and go back to getting ready.
I put on a pink sports bra, pink jeans, a top with watermelons, green sandals, and makeup. I do my hair, and grab out a bag. I sit back down and play on my phone.
COLLEENS POV
As I wake up I check the time. 8:45. Crap. I rush into the shower, and get out and do my hair. I choose my outfit. As I'm getting ready my phone rings.
"Hello?"
"Hi, this is Dr. Tap"
"Oh, good morning."
"Colleen, please get Josh I need to tell you something."
"Ok"
"So the thing I need to tell you is"
"Is what?"
"Noah only has a few more hours to live."
"Um, okay thank you."
I hang up, and start crying. My little angel dieing.Of cancer. "Colleen, it will be all right." Joshua says. "It took us 1 1/2 years to have him!" I shout. I rush out, grabbing shoes and a bag. I drive to where Noah's hospital is. I rush in to see Noah. "Mommy!" He says. "Hi, honey." I say. "Let's watch the new Miranda Sings video!" He says. After the 3 years he has lived he still doesn't know it's me. "Honey you know how I told you when you go to heaven I'm gonna tell you a secret?" I say. "Yes." "Well, the secret is I'm Miranda." I say. "COOL!" He screams. "Wait-you said you would tell me the secret when I die." He says. "Yes. I know." I say. He starts crying and then falls asleep. I give him a kiss on the forehead and go to the place I'm meeting Mackenzie. The minute I get in my car Josh texts me.
😘Everything okay?
Yea, he fell asleep. I told him I'm Miranda.
😘I'm going to visit him
Ok
I pull up to the mall and walk into the restaurant. I see Mackenzie and she motions for me to come over.

MACKENZIE'S P.O.V
I see Colleen and I can tell she has been crying. She comes over and sits down. "What's up?" I say, ignoring the fact that she is really upset. "Mackenzie. I don't know why I haven't told you this, but Noah has cancer. He is going to die in a few days." She says. "You can come to my house whenever you want." I tell her. "Here's my address." I show it to her and she writes it down. We order our food and it comes. We are eating and she brings up work. "I'm a dance teacher." I say. "I'm still you tubing" she says. Even after we finish eating we stay for hours talking. "Bye Kenz" she says as we walk out. I hug her and whisper in her ear, "Come over whenever." We go our separate ways and I drive home. As I pull up I see my hubbies car. I walk inside and see him. "JACOB!" I scream. I rush over to him and jump into his arms. Since nobody else is home we start making out. I feel his hands one my rib cage and I get chills. He's moving them up. I missed this so much. We do that for at least eight minutes. We see a car pull up and we stop. We sit on the couch. "Honey I have to tell you something." I say.

OOH A CLIFFHANGER! No offense but I really wanna finish this book because I have a good idea for a sequel :-). I'm giving clues about what will be in the next book, so Message  me if you think it's what you think it is.