Chapter 11

Jacob's P.O.V

I walk into the guest room where Jake was. He's sitting on a chair with red eyes. "Jakey, it's okay" I say. "Mommy is just nervous she hasn't seen her mom in a while, and she is nervous." He shrugs. Here, let's get you dressed. I hand him a button down and jeans, and he puts them on. I check my watch. Kiddo, just remember don't whine. And do eye contact. I pick him up, and we walk downstairs. We get into the Mercedes and start the ride. We pull up to the fancy restaurant. The valet takes the car, and we walk in. Melissa walks in a moment later, and we all say hello. We sit down, and once we get our drinks , I want to make a toast. To Mackenzie. "Today I got a call from the doctor" I start "they said Mackenzie is pregnant!" I look at Jake, and I notice he is gone. I look at Mackenzie, and Jake's seat. "Excuse me" she says. I see her run straight to the men's bathroom. She comes back with a teary Jake. "If the waiter comes, get me a salad, and him a cheese burger" they nod, and I lift up Jake. I walk outside with him, and he says "my belly hurts" I rub his back, and text Mackenzie we are leaving and that we would just get pizza or something. I call a taxi, and they bring us home. I order pizza. He runs outside, and faces the bushes. He throws up. "It's ok, Jakey it's ok" here, I don't wanna make your room dirty and make it have germs. Let's put you in the guest room. He nods, and I put him down. I walk out. 15 minutes later, I go to check on him. He is fast asleep. I go to my room, and go to bed.

I wake up to hearing Mackenzie scream. "Get off of me! Get off now! JAKE THOMAS EVANS GET OFF YOUR GONNA HURT THE BABY. I HAVE TO GET READY FOR WORK!" I run to where they are, and take Jake. Drop him at Maddie's house before work.