Chapter 25

I wake up, and look at my phone. 5:45. I get out of bed and I go and take a shower. I get out and walk over to the closet. I search through the clothes. Half this stuff is so ugly. Note to self, sell these clothes on eBay or give to needy. I find a cute pair of jeans and a pink sweater. I put them on, and then I put on a pair of pink converse. I paint my nails, and put on some eos. I grab out my $2,500 purse and a $85 phone case. I put the phone case on my phone and stuff it in my purse. I curl my hair, making it nice and wavy. I put on some jewelry and head downstairs. There's a note on the table. I pick it up.
Ꮶℰℕℤℐℰ
ᏆℋᎯℕᏦ ᎽᎾU ℱᎾℛ Ꮖℋℰ ℙᎯЅᏆ ℱℰᏇ ⅅᎯᎽЅ.
ℐ ᏇℐЅℋ ℐ ℂᎾUℒⅅ ЅᎯᎽ ℬᎽℰ ℬUᏆ ℛᎽℒℰℐᎶℋ ℋᎯⅅ ᏆᎾ ᎶᎾ ᏆᎾ Ꮖℋℰ ℰℛ ℒᎯЅᏆ ℕℐᎶℋᏆ
ℒᎾᏉℰ
ᏦℰℕⅅᎯℒℒ Ꮶ
I sigh and get some coffee cups (k cups) out. I make coffee, and I hear a noise. I grab a baseball bat and walk over to the door. The door opens. I breath a sigh of relief. "Maddie your back!" I scream, jumping on her back. She laughs and sits down. "Can you watch the kids for me today?" I ask. "Sure." She replies. Moments later the "big kids" come down, attacking us.
TIME SKIP
"Bye kids I will be back later!" I shout as I'm walking out. I walk outside and get in the car. I drive to Starbucks. I get my java chip frappé, and continue the drive. Soon enough i pull up to the diner. I walk in, and go to the desk. "Hi, I'm here for an interview." I say politely. "Alright, come this way. Sara will be in shortly." The man says. I sit down, and go back on my favorite, most addicting app. Instagram. First thing I check my followers. 90.8m. Then I take out the camera. I take a selfie, edit it, and caption it: first 5 likers get a direct message with me!😘 I post it, and my phone blows up. I am able to see the first five and I start the dm. They start saying the normal, oh my god you picked me. Thank you. You are my idol. I love you. Can you follow me. The door opens, and I say at a secret place, talk later. I put my phone away, and the lady sits down. "Hello Mackenzie." She says. We talk and at the end she says, "you got the job! You start tomorrow as a waitress!" I smile, get all the information and walk out. I drive home. As I'm walking into the house I decide I shouldn't discipline the kids as much. I close the door, and the kids come up to me.maddie looks at me, and I nod. She gives me a thumbs up, and gets the kids away. "So." She says. "Wanna go to chipotle tonight?" "Sure." I say. I look at the clock. I literally have a half hour to relax. I put on a re-run of dance moms, and it is the one where I beat Maddie. She scoffs and walks away. I stay at the tv, and watch it. The episode ends, and I go upstairs. First I give the kids baths. Then I dress them. They look so cute. "Go play kids." I say. Those three words changed everything. Maddie comes up, looking really angry. "YOU JUST CHANGED THE KIDS AND MADE THEM CLEAN. WHY ARE YOU LETTING THEM PLAY AND LETTING THEM GET DIRTY?!" She yells. "BECAUSE THEY'RE KIDS. THIS IS MY WAY OF PARENTING. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN GO. IVE GOTTEN SO MUCH STUFF WITHOUT YOU." I scream. "OH REALLY, LIKE WHAT?" She snaps. "WELL, I GOT TO MORE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN SOMETHING YOU WOULD HAVE SNATCHED FROM ME IF YOU GOT THE OPPORTUNITY TO ADOPT THEM. I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL HOUSE. AND I HAVE A NICE FAMILY WHO IS FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO BE IN KENDALL'S WEDDING." I say, angry. "WELL GOODBYE." She says, walking downstairs. I hear her car drive away. "Crap." I mumble to myself. Jacob is home, and we both have to get ready. I tell him the whole story, and we get ready. It's time to go to chipotlé, so I go and get the kids. We walk out to the car, and drive there.