7

Hello everyone... How's it going?? So this story is getting a really good response. Thanks a lot to all of you guys. Y'all truly rock... Each one of you reading this.
I'll let you all read now.
P.S. I miss the boys already :'(

-------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth's pov

It been almost a week since me and Liam almost kissed. I am never gonna forget that night. Never.

But still other than thinking about the incident that occurred the other night.... We have the grand masquerade ball today and I have absolutely nothing to wear. I sat on my bed scrolling through Celeste's messages.

"Miss Elizabeth?" I heard someone knocking on the door slightly.

"Its opened." I said.

The door knob twisted and revealed a happy faced Martha.

"Hello, Martha." I said and smiled widely.

"Hello, Elizabeth." She greeted. "Now." She started to say. "I have something for you." She said.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

She kept some things on the bed and smiled widely with a huge bouquet of red roses and orchids. They were beautiful.

"Is that for me?" I asked shocked.

"Yes, of course." She said.

"Who would've sent that for me?" I asked again.

"See for yourself, Miss." She said and grinned.

Who could've sent that for me?

I went over to the beautiful bouquet and saw a small note on it. I smiled to myself as I picked it up.

It read:
Dear Dawn,

I knew you wouldn't expect anything today. But here's a little gift from me. Hope you like it. :)

                          -Liam xx

"Oh and there's a lot more." Martha said.

I couldn't help smiling. Liam is so sweet.

"What else, Martha?" I asked.

"Here." She pointed to my bed next to the bouquet.

I opened the box and took out a beautiful red colored gown. It was so beautiful. It was plain skin cloth on the back with some clothed flowers and red on the front. The lower part of the gown was fluffed... Well, not exactly but yes. And it was extremely exquisite and pulchritudinous. I couldn't even express the look of the gorgeous dress.

There was more... There was a pair of heels which were of goldbed and red colored with perfectly matched with the gown. I looked for more things and found a really beautiful mask for the ball. It had an elegant design on it and the heels and mask went perfectly with the gown.

At last I found another note. I smiled and picked it up.

It read:

I really really really hope you liked it. I hope this is not too less. I took like a lot of time to find a perfect outfit for you so I just got whatever I felt was nice. Hope you like it. :)

                             -Liam xx

"I don't like it..... I bloody love it." I screamed in exultation.

"Hurry up and put it on." Martha shouted in excitement.

I went inside my walk in the closet and stripped off my clothes and put on the gorgeous gown. Martha adjusted everything for me.

She helped me with my make up and hairstyle.

*******

"Elizabeth, are you ready?" I heard a familiar voice of Paul on my door.

"Yes, Paul." I said standing up and walking towards the door.

"Well, you look beautiful." He complimented.

"Thank you, Paul." I said.

He leaded me towards the gate of the castle. They dress was really heavy. I don't even know how am I going to manage for the rest of the night.

Paul opened the black limousine's door for me and I sat inside the car.

I wonder where the ball is going to be held.

We reached to the spot after a ten minute drive.

Paul opened the door for me and helped me out of the car. He lead me till the hall's entrance door and I gripped on to my dress tightly so that I wouldn't trip.

"Just so you know, Elizabeth, you are not allowed to enter without wearing your mask." Paul said and left me there.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll be updating shortly. So... Wait for it.