12

Hello everyone, how's it going? Okay, please don't hate me for the extremely late update. I've been really busy these past days so that's why I did not get any time to update. Hope you all are likening the story so far :)
--------------------------------------------

Elizabeth's PoV

His words kept on repeating in my head.

"I love you."

It was like I was waiting for a whole eternity to hear that. But me being such a coward, I freaked out when he said the words. I hate myself for doing that. I was shocked but it was like in a good way.

I wanted to say the words back but he caught me off guard and it all happened so soon. I was more than happy to tell Celeste about what all happened in these past days and she was extremely excited to know more. I haven't seen Liam till now.

It was almost lunch time and I walked out with Paul escorting me to the dining room. I found Liam and Harry sitting on the couch on their mobile phones.

"Good afternoon." I said politely.

Both of them looked up at me at the same time.

"Dawn." Liam got up from his seat.

I smiled at him and he did the same and then I smiled at Harry too. Liam looked at Harry and he just went from there so now it was only me and Liam.

"Have a seat." He offered.

I sat down beside him not looking anywhere but him right in the eyes and he doing the same.
He held both my hands, "Dawn, I did not mean to freak you out like that yesterday." He said gently.

"Liam, I wanted to apologise for that. I actually didn't mean to freak out. I had an amazing time with you." I said.

"I did too." He agreed.

I scooted closer to him and hugged him and he hugged me back immediately. Liam was the best thing ever happened to me. I certainly did not hope to find such a sweet and caring man like Liam. He made me feel so many things at the same time....and all the good things. He makes me forget about all of my pain like he's a healer. And I certainly do not want to imagine my life without Liam. It's only been a few weeks in the castle and we've gotten so close....so close to even fall in love with one another. I did not think that this would be ever possible. After the way my mother started treating me I did not expect anyone to love me or respect me in any manner but Liam, he just... He is my getaway.

"I love you too, Liam." I said and he smiled widely.

I wasn't afraid of telling it to the world that I am in love with Liam James Payne.

-------------------------------------------

Don't hate me. I have my results coming out tomorrow and I am absolutely gutted. Wish me luck all of you. I love you all. Keep voting, commenting and if you want you can even share the story with your friends. Thank you all :)