18

DAWN'S POV

I woke up the next morning completely lost. What happened last night? and why am I wearing Liam's clothes? I hear the door knob twisting, so I lay back down and pretend to be sleeping. Liam came in the tall cream doors humming with a wooden tray in his hands. I sat up, alerting Liam that I was awake.

"Hello Love, how did you sleep?" my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt a migraine.
"O... Right, here you go." he said as he reached over and handed me a glass of water and what I assumed was advil. I said thank you and swallowed the pain reliever. Liam looked at me expectantly as I just had a confused face. As soon as Liam realized my look amusement crossed his face. "You don't remember last night, do you?" I shook my head no, praying to Jesus himself that I didn't do anything insane. "What happened?" I asked with a hint of worry in my voice. "Nothing much." Liam stated. "We danced, we came back to the palace, I let you change and then we went to sleep." I nodded and went to my bathroom to brush my teeth with Liam hot on my heels. I finished brushing my teeth with the refreshing flavor in my mouth. I was about to take a shower when I noticed Liam was still in the bathroom. I walked up and wrapped my arms around his neck while giving him a peck on the nose. "Liam?" He made eye contact with me letting me know he was listening. "Do you think... maybe... you can help me undress and join me in the shower?" By the time I finished my sentence my cheeks were as red as a pair of tomatoes. Liam looked at me with a smirk while reaching for the hem of the shirt I was wearing. He pulled it up over my head to show my bare chest (who comfortably wears a bra to sleep?). As I open my eyes Liam is already closer to me than he was before. He attacks my lips hungrily while I tangle my fingers in his hair. He backs me into the counter where I sit and wrap my legs around him bringing his erection closer to my area, rubbing them together and only making him harder. He picks me up by my thighs and brings me to my bed laying me down as gently as you would a prized possession. I grab the gym shorts he was wearing and tug them down, showing me his plaid boxers with a prominent bulge in them. "Are you sure about this?" He asks, making sure I'm ready for what we are about to do. I tug on his boxers letting him know the answer. Before he pulls down his boxers he pulls down the shorts I was wearing along with my underwear... boy am I happy I shaved last night. He places his pointer and his middle finger on my clit and starts rubbing in circles making me a moaning mess. I couldn't take the temptation so I flipped us over and slide his boxers off him. Here's a little revenge for teasing me before. I connect his lips with mine while straddling him and rubbing our two parts together making him and me a moaning mess. I kiss down his chest all the way to his waist line never breaking eye contact. I stop and bite my bottom lip. He lets out a growl and flips us pinning my hands above my head and sucking on my neck leaving hickeys all the way down until my boobs. He looks me in the eyes and once again asks if I'm ready and of course I nod. He puts himself inside me slowly and ass he is all in he starts thrusting. It was slow at first with a little bit of pain and then he sped up making me leave scratch marks down my back as we both moan and pant. I feel myself about to cum and I can feel the fidgeting of Liam's dick meaning he is about to also. We release at the same time and Liam lays down next to me. "That was amazing" he whispered because he was still out of breathe. "I need to ask you to undress me more often." He looks at me and winks. We tangle our limbs into each other leaving my leg wrapped around his legs, our areas pressed together, his arms around my waist and mine around his neck. We both doze off into a peaceful slumber.
4 hours later
I wake up with two beautiful brown eyes staring back at me. "How long have you been awake?" I ask my prince. "Idk I lost track of time admiring your beauty." I blush absolutely speechless. All the memories of what we did a few hours ago come back and I peck his lips. "Want to take a shower?" He pecks me again as he stands up and picks me up in a cradling position. He sets me down on the toilet lid and closes the bath tub drain while turning on the water. I stare at his nude body wondering how I got so lucky. The bath tub is filled as I see Liam wrap a towel around his waist and leave the room. I was really confused until he came back in with candles and rose petals. Where he got those, I don't know, but it is a really sweet thing to do so I don't even want to ask. He spreads the candles around the bathroom and lights them, he then puts the rose petals in the water and turns off the lights. He, once again, carries me and steps in the tub. He sits down putting my back against his chest with me sitting in between his legs. "Liam?" "Yes?" "I love you." "I love you too."