6

Hi everyone.... Oh my god I really wanna thank everyone who voted for this story. I can't even that you guys enough... Love y'all... This chapter is gonna be greaaaaaat!!!! :D Happy reading my bitches... :)
--------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth's pov

I couldn't believe it myself.... Its already been two and a half weeks since I've told Liam Payne, the Prince of United Kingdom about my deepest secret.

I mean.... I of course don't see Liam as the Prince whatsoever but he's a really really really good friend. But I honestly like him more than a friend.

Days have been really good out here in the castle. I hang out with Louis, Harry, Zayn and Niall mostly when Liam is busy with the work. I absolutely adore the lads. They're amazing, all of them.

*******

It was already night. This day passed really fast. The night was going really slow and I was not at all sleepy. I have no idea whether I am allowed to wander around the castle at night. I looked at my phone to see the time and it was 3:45am. What am going to do?

I got out of my bed and I was wearing my Pajamas and a loose top as night suit. 
I went outside of my room and planned to knock on Liam's door.

I almost knocked when I felt someone holding me from the back. I panicked and turned around.

"Come with me." A voice whispered.

He held my hand and I followed him. I'm not even sure if it was Liam but I was sure it was Liam. Okay, yeah I do not make sense right now but still.

"Wait." I stopped.

The person in front of me had also stopped.

"Who are you?" I asked finally.

"You'll see." He whispered right in my ear.

I nodded not sure if he saw that or not. Wait... That is... Liam. Yes, it is Liam.

I followed him and he finally stopped after what felt like ages.

"Where are we?" I asked him and he turned around. "Liam?" I asked and started laughing. "I'm so stupid, I couldn't even recognize you in the dark....well, not even your voice." I said and giggled.

"Well." He said. "Close your eyes." He said softly.

"But why?" I asked.

"Do it." He demanded.

"But tell me why." I asked again.

"Shhh... Just do it." He whispered in my ear and covered my eyes with his palm.

I held his arm as his other other was wrapped around my waist.

"I'm gonna fall, Liam." I squealed a little.

"I won't let you." He said and held me tighter.

We walked for some more time and then he finally let go of me.

"Open them." He said softly.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful view of my life ever.