3

So guys this chapter is dedicated to @irishcharm_ns.
Did you all like the other two chapters? Okay yeah I know second one was boring and short but this one will be really nice.
---------------------------------------------------

Liam's pov

"Your Highness, the king wishes to see you." A guard came and informed me.
"Sure, I'll be right there." I said and sighed.
I walked out of my study room and and make way to the Library where the king, my father, was waiting for me.
As soon as I reached two guards opened the door for me and and went inside.
"You wanted to see me, father?" I asked him.
"Ah, yes son." He said and looked up.
"Well, what is it?" I asked curiously.
"You remember my best friend, don't you?" He asked.
"Edward Ambrose?" I asked.
"Yes." He replied.
"So, what about him?" I asked.
"Well, he is coming to pay us a visit along with his 19 year old daughter. So, I would like you to be friends with her and show her around during their stay in the castle." He explained.
"Alright. But when are they coming?" I asked.
"Today." He said and smiled widely.
"Today? Okay, I'll figure something out." I said.
"Everything is sorted, son. Just be with Elizabeth. Both of you will get on along very well." He said and patted on my shoulder.
"Okay, dad. Anything else you need me for? I need to get ready then if they're coming." I asked politely.
"Yes, you better be off." He said and motioned me to go.

I walked back to my room and sat down on my bed.
I was quite excited to meet Edward. Its been quite a while. I think his daughter might be coming here for the first time. I just hope that she is not one of those arrogant girls.
I looked for something casual to wear. I took out a white T-shirt and black jeans and put on a coat. I just hope this will work. I styled my hair and wore my shoes. Well, not bad. I smiled to myself.

Elizabeth's pov

The week ended very fast. It was the day when we were finally going to the castle to visit the king. And to say I was a nervous wreck would be an understatement!
I was freaking out!! I did not have any idea what to wear and  I certainly did NOT have table manners, well, according to my mother.

At the end I decided to settle with a plain sundress. Its was dark grey in colour. I put the dress on and went on to put my makeup which consisted of eyeliner, mascara and ChapStick.
Our bags were already packed and ready to be dunked in the car's trunk. Walking down to the living room I saw my father talking to someone on the phone. When he saw me he quickly said his goodbyes and hung up.
"Ready to go, my dear?"
"Yes Father", I gave him a small smile and went to the fridge to grab an apple for breakfast.
"We have to get going now, Elizabeth", Father informed.
"Alright."
We went and sat inside the car and headed towards the castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was left speechless. Even the pictures of the castle could not manage to capture the exact beauty of it.
It. Was. The. Most. Beautiful. Place. EVER.
As soon as the doors to the castle opened, my breath was taken away. It was the most beautiful sight even. Even my father was looking at the castel in an awe even though he had come here many times.
The gaurds at the door gave father a nod in respect while he smiled at them.
Our car stopped in front of the castle and we were escorted inside.
The interior was even more breathtaking. At that moment, while admiring the interior, I knew I was ready to worship the architect who designed it. Its was georgeous!
I was too in grossed in admiring the beautiful castle that I did not hear the king come in.
"There you are, Edward!", the king said while enveloping my father into a hug, "I was beginning to think that you bailed on me.", he said, chuckling to himself.
"The was the plan all along, my old friend." Father joked.
The king chuckled and looked at me.
"And this must be, Elizabeth." He said and embraced me into a warm hug.
"How are you, dear?" The king just hugged me.
I was dumbstruck.
"You were so little when I last saw you. And now look at you. You and Liam used to great friends." He said and grinned widely.
"Its good to meet you too, your majesty." I said and smiled.
"Oh there's no need of that. Just call me Geoff." He said.
Yep. He's definitely my favorite person.
"There will be guards guiding you to your room and Liam will see you there." He said and placed his hand on my shoulder and motioned towards the guards.
"Thank you, Geoff." I said and smiled.
"Well, that's better." He said and chuckled.
There was a maid and two guards escorting me to my room. It was kind of strange actually.