5

Hello everyone..... How have you been. And oh my god... I got 6 votes on this story... I can't even thank you enough!!!
So here's another chapter!! Hope you all enjoy!
OTRA Tour is over :'( But we'll wait till the end!
---------------------------------------------------

Liam's pov

"I've read most of these books but...Oh my god." She screamed and stretched her arm out to reach out for the book. I got the biggest shock of my life. I honestly couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing.... She self harms.... I was stunned. Why would such a lovely girl like her do such a lethal thing to herself? 

I quickly changed my expression and plastered a soft smile to my face. She had a worried look on her face. Wait.... Does she think that I saw her cuts? But, I did. 

"I've looking for Pride and Prejudice everywhere." She squealed in excitement and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Well, you have it now. You can keep it if you want." I offered. 

"Ah." She squealed again. "Thanks a lot, Liam." She said and hugged me immediately. 

She hugged me. I immediately hugged back and smiled widely. She was really cute. She was beautiful. I slightly chuckled and then she let go of me. 

"I just get too excited." She said and giggled cutely.

I gave her a concerned smile and she looked at me a bit shocked.

***********

"So, I'll see you tomorrow then?" I said still holding her hand and I smiled widely. 

"And I'll see you....tomorrow." She said blushing. 

She was blushing. I swear I can't believe my eyes right now. 

"I will read it tonight." She said and showed me the book and I nodded.

"So, good night." I said.

"Good night, Liam." She said and hugged me again. 

I smiled at her action. I'm starting to like her really much. I hug her back as fast as possible and I swear i didn't want to let go of her. It just felt really comforting to have her in my arms. It just felt as if she needed it at the moment. So, I hugged her tightly. 

"Good night, Dawn." I replied and we soon pulled away and went to our rooms. 

She is just perfect, to be honest. 

******************************

Elizabeth's pov

It was almost a week and a half since I arrived at the castle.
I was enjoying every bit of my time spent here in this beautiful place. Liam and I spent a lot of time together and I got to know his friends better so I was friends with them as well. They were really nice guys. Though Liam had a lot of work as the Prince still he used to spend his time with me after work and all.

Liam was really a very nice person. And the king was definitely my favorite. Dad was really worried about me because I wasn't eating healthy. Liam would always give me a concerned look. I sometimes wonder whether he knew about my cuts or not. But anyways, I really like Liam a lot. Maybe more then just a friend.
The cuts were healed but still they left scars. A lot of scars.