4

How was the previous chapter? Man! I love Liam James Payne. Thanks to all the reader who are reading this. I love you all!
---------------------------------------------------

Liam's pov

As soon as I went back to my room I couldn't stop thinking about Dawn but then it hit me.... She flinched as I held her wrist. Why? Does she cut?

I soon fell asleep thinking about her.

******

Elizabeth's pov

I woke up the next morning with someone shaking me.
"What is it?" I asked in a sleepy tone.
"Good morning, Miss Elizabeth, its time to wake up." Martha said.
"Yeah. Okay." I said and got up.
"I have prepared things for your bath and your clothes for today are also kept neatly. I shall be off now, Miss, I have got some errands to run." She said.
"Okay, Martha." I said and got up from the bed.
I heard a slight knock in my door.
"Its opened." I said.
"Morning, sweetie." I heard a familiar voice which belonged to my father.
"Dad." I got up and hugged him.
"Good morning." I added.
"Elizabeth, I'm worried for you." He said and sighed.
"What for?" I asked and bit my lip as hard as I could and forced back my tears.
"Darling, you need to eat something. Please." He said and rubbed my back.
I couldn't hold it anymore. I burst out in fits of tears.
"Her words keep echoing in my mind, Dad." I cried.
"You've got to stop thinking about it, honey. You don't see how skinny you are." He said and enveloped me in a hug.
"Please try, for me?" He pleaded.
"I will try for you." I said.
"Can we drop this topic now?" I asked.
"Of course." He said and gave me a sad smile. "So, did you like Liam?" He asked me.
"Oh yes, he is nice and dad, I've only known him for a day." I said and he chuckled.
"But thank god you both get along well." He said and grinned.
"Yes, we do. He introduced me to some of his friends yesterday." I said.
"Oh yes, I know them. Niall, Harry, Louis and Zayn. Am I right?" He asked and smirked and I nodded.
"But dad." I said. "You did not tell me anything about staying here for a month." I said.
"Ah, that. Well, yes, we will be staying here for a month or maybe even more. Because I was thinking that there is this royal ball coming up so, I thought you would like to attend it." He said.
"Well, that is very thoughtful of you. I will stay." I said and we both laughed.
"Well, I should be going now. Geoff might be looking for me." He said.
"Okay, dad." I said.
He went out of the room and I entered the bathroom for bath.
I unwrapped the bandage from my arm which I put last night. The cuts had started to heal.
I quickly took bath and wrapped myself in a soft creamish colored towel and came out of the bathroom.
"Dawn, I was wondering if....holy shit..." It was Liam.
I stood there stunned. How didn't I just lock the room? He went out and shut the the door. I ran behind the door and twisted the door knob.
"What is it, Liam?" I asked totally mortified.
"I am really sorry." He apologized awkwardly.
"Its alright." I said from the other side of the door. "So, what did you have to say?" I asked him.
"W-Well, I was wondering if I could....if I could show you around the castle after breakfast?" He asked.
"S-Sure." I said.
"Sorry once again, Dawn." He apologized.
"Its alright." I said.
I locked the door properly and squealed in embarrassment.
"Why me?" I said loudly.
I sighed loudly and went to the closet.
The Prince of England literally saw me in just my towel. How mortifying could my life get? This sucks big time.

I wore my clothes and it actually fit me perfectly. The lace covered my cuts and scars on my hand for which I was really thankful. (A/n outfit on the top)
"Miss, are you ready yet?" I heard Paul knocking at the door.
"Yes, Paul, I will be out in a minute." I said.
"Okay, miss." He said.
I curled my hair slightly and applied some natural makeup. I wore the heels and got out of my room.
"Good morning, Paul." I greeted.
"Good morning, Miss Elizabeth." He greeted back.
"Please just call me Elizabeth." I said.
Paul nodded and lead me down the corridors to the dining hall.
"Thank you." I said and he smiled.
I went inside and saw none other than the prince himself, sitting on the couch doing something on his phone.
He was wearing black colored T-shirt which had three buttons on the collar part and showed the shape of his perfect muscular body and he wore skinny jeans which fit him perfectly.
I unlocked my phone and saw a few texts from Celeste. I decided to reply to them later.
"Mind if I sit here?" I asked him.
He looked up and widened his eyes.
"Dawn, I'm sorry I didn't see you there." He said. "Please, have a seat." He motioned me to sit down.
"Thank you." I said.
"You look lovely." He said.
"You look beautiful." I joked.
"Really?" He asked and I nodded.
"You look just like a princess." I said and he laughed.
"Well, I should be saying that to you." He said and looked directly in my eyes.
"Where is everyone?" I asked.
"Well, its only us both for now. And only mom, dad, you, me and Edward will be the only ones for breakfast, so no worries." He replied.
"Oh."
"Well, about earlier, Dawn, I am extremely sorry. I didn't meant to just barge into your room like that." He apologized.
"Liam, its fine really." I said and kept my hand over his and gave him a soft smile.
Liam and I had a little conversation until everybody arrived.
"Morning, Elizabeth.", The king and the queen both greeted me.
"Good morning, your majesty", I stammered.
"What did I tell you about that?", The king said.
"Okay, good morning, Geoff. Good morning, Karen.", I said.
"Hmm better.", He said and we both laughed.
We sat down at our places for breakfast.
"Well, I hope Liam isn't bothering you a lot, Elizabeth.", Karen said.
"No, he is not.", I said shyly.
"I am actually going to show Dawn around the castle today", Liam said. "Elizabeth", He corrected himself.
"Dawn, I see." Geoff said slyly wiggling his eyebrows toward me and Liam.
"Dad." Liam said and shook his head.
Geoff was the coolest and the best king I had ever seen. And my favorite person EVER!
"Would you like to have this, miss Elizabeth?" The same butler from last night asked me.
"No, I'd just like some tea." I said politely.
"Sure, Miss." He said and poured me a cup of hot tea.
"That's it?" Liam asked shocked.
"Yes, I'm not hungry." I lied.
My father looked at me with concern.
"If you say so." Liam said, not sounding convinced at all.