17

Hi everyone, I just wanted to apologise about the previous update. I was out on a family trip that's why I couldn't update and I really can't promise regular updates but still I will try to update as soon as possible. Thank you guys for reading this story.... I love you all!

------------------------------------------

Elizabeth's PoV

We were going to some club for the after party. I was honestly stunned by what Liam said in front of Oriana. I was blushing so damn badly after Liam said to Oriana that he likes me. I felt like my cheeks were going to burn any moment because of the heat... So, instead of blushing like a creep I decided to just smile.

"You're not gonna go in that, are you?" Harry asked shocked.

"What?" I was totally confused.

"Ugh! Come on." He held my hand and took me back to my room.

"Let's find you a dress." He smirked.

"You could've just told me." I said bluntly.

He ignored and went inside the walk in closet and searched for an outfit and he soon found one.

"Isn't this too....revealing?" I asked Harry.  (A/n: Outfit on the top)

"Nope." He just said and shook his head and motioned for me to put on the dress.

I wore the dress and came out of the closet. Harry looked at me with stunned eyes and a smirk playing on his lips. He approved of the dress and we made our way to the car where everyone was waiting for us.

"You took forever to get ready." Niall said and I playfully rolled my eyes.

Everyone had changed into something more....light. Not gowns and tuxedos. Tonight was going to be the the ten of us: Liam, Harry, Niall, Louis, Zayn, Celeste, Selena, Perrie, Eleanor and me. I couldn't be more excited because for the first time in a while only friends would be hanging out without any media reporters or the King and the queen, my dad and people from all over the world.

We got inside the black limousine and the driver started to drive.

We soon arrived at a clubhouse kind of place.... I guess. There were five bodyguards following us till the club. I walked inside with Celeste and it was really huge. It wasn't like some crowded pubs or disco, it was just a normal clubhouse. Well, I didn't even know about it so I just decided to follow the lads and the girls around.

"Who's up for drinking and dancing?" Harry asked cheerfully.

Celeste was the first one to raise her hand and shout, "Me" causing everyone to look at her and Harry happily intwined his hands with her and pulled her and motioned us to follow. We entered in a disco. Well, it was crowded but not so much. There was a huge bar and a dance floor. The lights were very dim and there was some kind of funky music playing. Well, that isn't my jam. I actually wasn't planning on getting drunk tonight. I saw Liam coming over to me with a huge smile.

"Why are you so quiet, love?" He asked me.

I shook my head indicating that it was nothing which he seemed to believe. I looked at him literally head to toe. He was looking so freaking hot! I mean.... I think I'm gonna faint. He was talking to Louis.

"I'll be right back." I whispered in his ear and he nodded.

I made my way to the bar. I guess I was going to get drunk after all. I sighed and ordered a drink. The bartender soon served me my drink and and I gulped it down which gave a burning sensation to my throat.