20

Liam's POV

"What do I do, Dawn?" I asked her as we walked together in the palace garden hand in hand.

"You have the answer, Liam. No one else but you can tell what's best. I'm sure you'd make a great King, though." She replied flashing me a big, heartwarming smile.

"Thank you for always being there for me, Dawn. I really love you." I hugged her.

"I love you too, you dork." She replied.

We've been together for two years now and it's unbelievably amazing. She is such an incredible person. I can't even explain. It's like....she's the only one who does not care that whether I'm the Prince or the King, I must be on track and down to earth. Elizabeth is so supportive all the time.

Suddenly my mind wandered to what my parents said to me.

"However, a King is incomplete without a queen."

I looked at Dawn. She was looking up at the sky. The sun was starting to set now.

'Queen.' I thought, still looking at her.

She said that I would make a great King. Now, I'm sure that she would make an amazing queen and stay by my side.

"Dawn..."

"Yes, Liam?"

"You know, a King is incomplete without his queen." I said glancing at my shoes.

"I know." She replied shortly.

"So..." I trailed.

"So...." She looked at me.

"Elizabeth, will you be my queen?"

--------------------------

I know this is an incredibly small chapter and it probably sucks. But I like the last part.
I'm sorry for updating late. I was gone on a family trip which sucked big time. I swear to god. I never wanna go again.
I hope you all are having an amazing summer.

All the love,
S.