14

Hello everyone, how y'all doing? Really sorry (not sorry) for the previous chapter. I just thought it'd be fun to see your responses. So here goes another chapter of Prince Liam!

----------------------------------------

{The day of the grand ball}

Elizabeth's poV

Oh goodness, the day was finally here. I was honestly freaking out on the inside. I've never attended a royal ball before so I have absolutely no idea how it is. Liam has been really busy with all the work in the castle and out, of course. So, we barely got to talk last week. I was actually very excited to see him at the ball. He also told me that he had a few surprises for me. I hate surprises.

I heard a slight knock on my door.

"Come in." I cleared my throat and spoke out.

"I would barge in if you wouldn't allow." I heard a very familiar voice after a long time.

"Celeste." I shouted and hugged her tightly.

"How?" I was speechless.

"Well."

I felt my phone buzz. I checked the text and it was from Liam.

'Surprise number one :)'

He is insanely awesome. Gosh! How do I even thank him? He's done so much for me.

"How have you been? You know I've been so damn worried. Are you eating properly and did you....did you cut?" She asked in a rush.

"I have been wonderful, trust me, thanks to Mr. Liam Payne, he doesn't even let me skip one meal and if it wasn't for him then I would have done it everyday." I replied.

"He really cares for you." She said in awe.

"Celeste, he's driving me insane." I exclaimed in a hyper way.

"Girl, you are so in love." She said.

"He is so damn perfect, Celeste. If I start talking about him then I won't stop. I don't even know where to start. He makes me feel so....so special. I don't know if I got attached to him really fast but I feel so esteemed. He cares so much. I have absolutely no idea why does he care so much. I mean at first I was so scared of everything, literally and now I'm... I feel absolutely great. I am completely in love with him, Celeste." I said uncontrollably.

She had an amazed expression on her face with an amused grin. I could honestly go on speaking about Liam. I needed to see him, so badly. How and when did I fall this hard for him. Staying away from him was nearly impossible. I honestly didn't knew that he would mean the world to me. He helped me in a way no one could. He broke my walls down and he always makes me feel like I matter. Sometimes, I really forget that he's the Prince of England.

We heard a light knock on the door. It was Martha. She had brought our outfits for the evening.... Along with flowers and some chocolate boxes.....? Why would she buy those.

"Hello, Martha." I greeted.

"Hello, Miss, I've brought somethings for you and Miss Celeste." She said and handed us the stuff.

I quickly saw the bouquet, Orchids and Red Roses, two of my favourite flowers. Who could've sent these. I searched for a note and found one. It said:

"Surprise number two :)'

It is from Liam. He is mental, I'm telling you. Why on earth would he do so much for me? Oh crap! I totally forgot that I had bought a tuxedo for him for the ball. I have to give it to him. But how?

"Uhh Martha?"

"Yes, Miss?" She asked.

"Could you....possibly do me a favour?" I asked politely.

"Sure, miss." She said.

I quickly wrote a note for him and handed the tuxedo to Martha song with the note.

"Could you please give this to Liam and do not say that its from me. Just don't say anything." I instructed.

She nodded and walked out of the room.

After placing the bouquet I searched if there was something more in the bag and what I found next was.... Incredible. It was a white and gold ball gown. It was beautiful and perfectly my size. I also found a pair of golden heels and a set of diamond earrings. I was absolutely dumbstruck. His choice was amazing. I looked over to Celeste who also had a ball gown which was damn gorgeous.

"Who sent that for you?" I smirked.

"I don't know, I didn't get any note." She blushed.

"It might be Liam." I said and grinned.

"When is the ball starting?" She asked.

"By 7 in the evening." I replied.

"We have a lot of time." She said. "Come on, I want to meet Mr. Ambrose." She pulled my arm and dragged me out of the room.

We went to the dining hall as it was almost time for lunch. I really hope to meet one of the boys there. As we entered the dining room there we saw Louis and Harry sitting on the couch working on their phones and Harry had his laptop.

"Lou.... Haz." I shouted.

The both looked up together and grinned.

"Elli." They both shouted in sync.

I went over with Celeste and hugged both of them.

"Long time no see." Louis said with a pout on his lips.

"You guys have been extremely busy with the ball preparations." I said and he nodded in agreement. "Anyways, Louis, Harry I want you to meet Celeste, my best friend since birth." I introduced proudly.

"Well, hello, beautiful. I'm Harry Styles." Harry smirked and brought out his hand out of his pocket to shake hands. Celeste shyly shook hands with him.

"Hello, Celeste, I'm Louis and I don't do handshakes." He said excitedly and enveloped her into a bear hug. She laughed and hugged back.

We sat down on the sofa and chatted for a while till we heard the dining room gates being opened.

"The King and Queen are here." Harry said.

Celeste gasped a little.

"Its going to be totally fine, Cel. The King is fabulous. He's like my favourite person ever." I grinned. "And the Queen is just like a mother to me. She's so sweet." I completed.

The four of us stood up straight and waited for them to enter. The King and Queen entered with my father, first as always and Liam, Zayn and Niall were behind them who were escorted by Paul and another guard. I looked at dad who gave me a warm smile and I smiled back. We went and sat on our places and Celeste sat beside me in the empty seat.

"I see we have a guest today." The King, Geoff said looking at me and Celeste. "Who might you be, young lady?" He asked Celeste.

"I am Celeste Alexia Glynn, your majesty." She introduced herself.

"There's no need for that, just call me Geoff." He smiled and said. "Daughter of Alexander Glynn, I see." I said and she nodded her head.

I looked at the food and then at Liam. I honestly didn't feel like eating today. He glared at me and hen at the food. 'Eat.' He mouthed. 'No.' I shook my head. And here we go again with 'Liam's death glare.' I sighed looking at him and started to eat. He smiled evilly knowing that his 'death glare' worked. Why does he have to be so darn cute? I looked at him who was already looking at me.

After lunch we all chatted for a little while and then went back to our rooms.

"Why didn't you and Liam talk?" Celeste asked and I just shrugged.

"Lets start getting ready." I suggested.

----------------------------------------------

How was this chapter, everyone? I again want to thank all of you for reading this story and even voting and commenting. Love you, cupcakes.