Chapter 10

Brooke's P.O.V.

I flet a bit tired so I thought of going back home.

"I'm home." I said, I looked around finding mom talking on the phone. Hmm. She seemed busy. I wonder what's going on I thought. I went upstairs and took a shower then put on some pink sweatpants and a white shirt along with black Vans. I went down and then mom said "Oh, when did you come? I didn't see you!" "Oh well. Idk. I said that am home but you didn't hear me." "My God. Am sorry dear." "So, why were you busy?" "Ah nothing really. I am looking for a job." "Really?! Did you find any?" "Not yet." "Aha. Did you tell dad about Kristina not going to school?" "Um. No." "Why? She should pay for it and get punished." "Don't be such a devil. Go study something." With that I went upstairs and layed down on my bed. Lol. Mom thinks that am gonna study.

Time passed by. My phone started ringing. -Justin-

I hit the green botton and said "Hi." "Hey. How are you doing? School sucked without you." "Umm, really? Am good. What about you?" "Yes. Fine." "Why don't you come over today? Maybe we can take lunch at mine and in the same time you'd meet my parents." "Okay. I will have to tell mom tho." Okay. I will wait for you." "Wait. Won't your parents get annoyed or anything?" "No no. they love meeting my friends." "Um. Okay. See you." "See you."

What the hell. He thinks school sucked without me. O my God. I actually blushed when he said this.

Justin's P.O.V.

"Mom. Am home." "Hey. How was school?" "Good. Mom, am having lunch at Brooke's." "Okay. Be a good boy and-" "Mom! Am not 5 years old!" "Okay okay. Just thought I should remind you.

" "No need."

I went up to my room and changed my clothes. I got down and said "Bye mom." , exited the home and walked to Brooke's home.