Chapter 3

The english period finished. And I just discovered that grade 10 and 11 study in the same class. So, it looks like the guy who sits next to me is an 11th grader. I went out, straight to my locker and took my Physics books. I drank some water and went searching for the physics class. And to my luck, I found it quickly. I entered. The class was empty. Lol. Looks like am too early. I hope no one sits next to me. But then again, a girl came. She was a brunnette with blue eyes. She had rose-pink lips and long wavy hair.

Looking at her she said "Hey, I am Madison." with a smile. I smiled back "Hi, I am Brooke." "Nice to meet you!" "You too, can I ask a question?" "Hmm, yeah sure, why not?" "This class is only for 10th graders or...?" "Oh well, you must be new here." "Yeah..." "In english and math grade 10 and 11 sit together only." "Oh, I didn't see you in the english class today." "Yeah, I came late." By this time, I looked around seeing the class fulled. Then, the teacher entered. "Good morning! Today, we will just get to know each other. No lessons. Tomorrow we'll start!" We started introducing our selves.

The period ended. I was packing my stuff then Madison asked me "Would you like to go out with me during break time? I can introduce you to my bestfriend and show you around the school!" I smiled "Yeah sure, if its no trouble." "No, it isn't, my bestfriend is so sweet. Am sure you'd love her." We went out. She asked me about my locker's number. "6" I said. "Omg, its so close to mine and my bestfriend's! Mine is 10 and my bestfriend's is 11. We joined school together." I was starving so we both got our food out and started eating. While walking, she started saying "Omg look. Here is Kelsy aka my bestfriend." "Hi Mad!" Kelsy said. "Hey Kel! This is Brooke. A new friend I made today!" "Oh Hello! Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too!" I said with a smile.

We went around the school. They both took my number. So did I. We went back and continued classes. The day ended and I went back home.

_______________________________________________

More exciting scenes to come!(;

Vote ♥

Share ♥

Comment ♥

Hope you like it xo