Chapter 2

I entered the school. I felt everyone looking at me but I tried ignoring. I went to get my locker's keys. I looked at the number and found out that it had my favourite number; 6. I headed to my locker, checked what we had the first period and got my books. Gheez, looks like we have english as the first period. I started wondering about what the teacher would look like, who will be seated next to me and many other stuff.

I got distracted from my thoughts by the ringing bell which indicates that the first period started I guess. I started looking for the English class but couldn't find it so I thought of asking the girl standing near the lockers. "Hey" I said. "Hello, can I help you?"

"Umm, yes please. Where can I find the English class for 10th graders?" "Go straight, then left!" "Thank you."

I went as told and entered the class. Thank God. I wasn't late. But, the class was half fulled. I want to sit near to an empy desk so, to my luck I found an empty one in the back.

I sat there. But then suddenly, A guy enters and decided to sit next to me! Like seriously! He had flawless gloden hair, hazel-caramel like eyes and a smirk on his face.

"Hey shawty!" I heard. I looked at him shocked that he was actually speaking with me. I replied "Hi." Then, the teacher entered the class. Thank you God for saving me. He was old. Lol. He started "Good morning class! Open your books please."

___________________________________________

Vote! ♡