Chapter 9

I woke up today to my alarm. Went took a bath and then got dressed in light blue shorts, a baggy white t-shirt along with a pair of light blue Supras. I went downstairs and took breakfast. I held my bag and was about to leave when my mom said "Brooke, wait." "Yes mom?" "Wait for your sister. I want you to take your sister with you to school and get her back home." "But mom, why?" "She's not going to school love." "Mom, yesterday she left the home." "Yes, but she simply didn't go to school. She ran away." "But mom, I don't want to. Why do I have to?" "Please." "Fine, just because you told me to tho." "I love you." "Love you too."

I waited for like 5 minutes and still she wasn't ready. "Kristina, how long are you gonna take. Already 5 minutes gone!" "Wait another 5 minutes." she said. I waited and still she wasn't done so, I thought of checking my phone. ~2 new text messages~

Text from Justin:

"Good morning. I knocked today on your door in the morning but no one answered. So, I thought that you already went to school. But then, I didn't find you there. Are you okay? Is everything alright? Bell is about to ring! Xxxxx"

Text from Madison:

"Where are you? Xo"

"Mom, am not going to school today. Am already late." I said. "It's okay. I'll call the principal to give you permition to enter the school." "No mom. I don't want to go." I went up to my room pissed off. I checked the calender finding that today is Friday which means it is a weekend! But then I just remembered that I didn't reply to Justin and Madison.

Text to Justin:

"Sorry for not answering the door and for the late reply. My mom told me to take my sister with me to school but she got me late. So since am late, I decided to stay at home. I am fine. Btw, it's Friday. See you after school maybe?(: x"

Text to Madison:

"My sister made me late to school.(: xo"

I checked my Twitter and Facebook. Nothing new. I looked at the clock and found out it's still 08:30. So, I thought of going to the park. I took my basketball and went downstairs. "Where are you going?" asked mom. "To the park." "Okay bye. Come back soon." "Okay." I went out and started walking to the park. I reached it. It was empty. I entered the basketball court.