lashton pt2/pt3

'so..what was up with that?' ashton asked as the two walked slowly, both not courageous enough to admit they didn't want their time to end 'w-with what?' and luke just hates his stutter even though it only happens when he's anxious..which is all the time-BUT ANYWAY ashton bites his lip 'why are you treated like that?' and luke looks down 'i came out last year.' and luke's expecting him to laugh and probably beat him up before walking away but he actually smiles, stopping to hug him and kiss his head 'same here.' and luke smiled for the first time in a while.

LASHTON PT3

the two boys are at lunch two weeks later, alone and ashton got the courage to actually put luke in between his legs and wrap his arms around him because the two have been tactile and lovingly for a while and luke giggles but someone comes over smirking 'hey luke—' and he says something really fucking rude and ashton has had it and he stands up, towering over the guy who shrinks a little 'what the fuck did you just say to my boyfriend?' and the guy swallows but luke smiles a little and the guy stutters an answer 'i-i..i said n-nothing..nothing..' and ashton smirked 'that's what i thought' and the guy runs away and ashton slides behind him again and murmurs in his ear 'about that—' 'yes, you idiot.' and he kisses him gently and nobody ever bothered them again.