muke

what if this was a fairytale time period and luke was the son of death itself, anything he touched he killed so that's why he wore the gloves..and he's at the ball and he is dancing with prince michael because tonight is the night michael wants to declare his secret relationship with luke and they're dancing when all of a sudden michael is pulled away from the boy, landing hard on the ground 'you shit!!' and people started to gasp and look at the blonde cowering in fear as the man towered over him and luke realized it was the guy trying to catch him for years 'hey!! leave him alone!!' and luke gulps as guards start to take the man away but at the last second he growls 'fine.' and the man takes his gloves off and luke gasps, hiding his hands under his pits and michael comes closer, trying to take his love's hands 'no..p-please just stay away..i don't want to hurt you.' and michael is confused until he hears the man with the guards yelling torments and names and he can suddenly see the anger in luke's eyes before the man starts choking, michael staring at him with wide eyes before looking at luke, whose hand is gripped in front of him like his hand is around someone's throat and everyone gasps when the man falls to the floor, luke letting his hand drop 'oh no..w-what've i done?' and he stares at his hands and backs up to the wall, accidentally brushing the roses that wilt and die instantly and he sees the fear in everyone's and michael's eyes before he runs.