cashton pt2

'c-calum?' and that's when calum was shaken awake and he blinked his eyes open, meeting hazel ones towering over him and the memory crashed through his head and he stretched from the couch 'you..you're-you came back.' he breathed, a small smile falling on his lips and calum shook his head 'no.' and ashton's face fell and his eyes filled as he nodded 'i came to get my stuff last night and you were piss fucking drunk and i promised that we would talk' he huffed, falling back against the couch and ashton sat on the ottoman, staring at him intently 'c-cal i—' 'why?' he asked and the room went quiet 'why did you do that?' calum remembering when he had confessed to it so ashton lets a few tears fall and he shook his head 'it's not like i-i wanted to..' and calum sighed 'ash..that's not an excuse—' 'he was just too strong..' and calum furrowed his eyebrows because he said three weeks ago he had been sober 'what do you mean?' and ashton runs a hand through his hair 'i-i..this guy..he just dragged me up there cal and wouldn't let me go—' 'WHAT?!' and ashton lets out a sob 'i'm sorry calum..i'm sorry..' 'ash..you're telling me some guy forced you to have sex with him?' and ashton nods.