lashton

badboy!ashton showing up to a house that he's always been afraid to go to and he never thought he'd be afraid of something so ridiculous but he knew he was lying to himself so the door cracked open before it opened fully, exposing the one thing he was fainting yet screaming over, the small boy in a big white sweater with shimmering skin and blonde hair and pretty blue eyes that crinkled when he saw ashton 'hi ashton' he giggled 'what're you doing here?' he asked and ashton almost turned around and sprinted because even being half his size and completely sweet, the opposite of him, he was in a trance when luke pulled him into his heart with one little smile 'hey luke.' luke blushed and gave a little wave even though they were three feet apart and were talking to each other 'uh, are you busy on saturday?' and luke furrows his eyebrows as he thinks before shaking his head and pouting, so ashton smiles 'okay, well..' he pulls out two slips of paper 'i have two tickets to blink-182 and..' he waved them around as luke's eyes got wide 'do you wanna go together?' but he looked ready to say yes before he shook his head 'i um, that's really sweet of you but uh, my boyfriend is coming into town on sunday so i should..start getting ready.' and ashton's face falls 'oh.' and luke sighs 'i-i'm really sorry—' 'nah, don't worry about it, see ya round.' and he walks away quickly, shoving the floor tickets in his pockets that he worked his ass off for, leaving luke heartbroken at the door.