lashton pt2

'please j-just let me see him..' ashton pleaded to michael 'please..' and michael glares at him 'get lost irwin..' and michael actually sees that he's crying and ashton irwin never cries, so he sighs and lets him in luke's house, ashton spotting the blonde boy on the couch and ashton slaps a hand over his mouth to muffle his sobs when he sees the bruises on his face and how he has bags of ice littered on his body 'ash..' he gasps, trying to sit up but ending up wincing 'stay..stay down luke..just r-relax..' he said, cupping his face gently, taking note of his flinch before ashton falls to his knees in front of him and grabs his hand, shakily pressing the back of it to his lips 'please baby i'm so sorry..p-please forgive me..' and he kisses his hand again before flipping it over and kissing his fingertips before all his fingers and his palm repeatedly and every spot on his wrist and arm he can manage 'please luke..g-god give me another chance p-please..i'm so sorry..' he sobbed and luke sighed, 'ash.' and he looked up hopefully 'yeah?' and that's when ashton feels a sting across his cheek and his face turns and he sighs shakily when it tingles in heat but nods 'okay..' and luke smiles and sinks down on his knees in front of him before wrapping his arms around his neck and ashton just buries in his neck, sobbing apologizes and 'thank you's and 'i love you's.