Another boy sees your fresh cuts/scars PART 2

*Requested by (first one to request) @LilSis93 *
***************************
Niall (16 yrs old)
"Why?" Niall questions and continues, "Why the fuck would you do this? Your beautiful, smart and you have an amazing personality. You shouldn't do this. Your so god damn amazing. You're the best sister ever." He said while tears coming down his face.

"But that's the thing Niall. Just because I'm smiling on the outside doesn't mean I'm  smiling on the inside. You don't know what I go threw, every fucking day. I go to school, get bullied physically and mentally. Every time you go on tour I have to defend you. They always say, 'He left because he doesn't want to be in your presence' and shitty stuff like that. And because I defend you I get beaten up. Every time I step my foot on the school's property I get teased for what I look like, anything I've done they will comment." You were crying at this moment. All those bottled up emotions came flushing out. Every time you were upset but you were afraid to cry because you thought it was 'weak' came flushing out. "Love you got to understand not everybody is going to like what you do. They will comment on everything. But what you should do, is simply ignore them. You shouldn't give a shit what they say. They're just a waste of skin. Useless." Harry softly said since Niall was too shocked what you previously said. You smiled. A real smile, in the first in 2 years. "There's my baby sister." Niall hugged you while whispering in your ear, "So what your a little broken we will fix that. But just remember we love you."

Louis (18 hrs old)
"No! Why would you say that! You don't want to be dead!" Louis screamed. You turned your head so you were starring right in his eyes,"I don't care what you want. This 'life' is hell. I hate everything about me. Everyone ignores me. I keep thinking 'what's the point anymore?" "Louis leave her alone" Your mum said. "Y/N Y/M/N TOMLINSON YOU ARE STAYING ALIVE! THAT IS FINAL. I WILL HELP YOU." Louis shouted. Everyone's heart broke when they heard the machine.

1 day later Louis announced your death. And he felt extremely guilty since he was told not to work you up.
The same thought he had every day was,

'I killed my baby sister.'

**********************
I was busy on Friday & Saturday that's why the update was late. Sorry.

Love ya xx