You get your period #11

You get your period and he's only there #11

********************
Niall (10yrs old)
You woke up early in the morning on a Saturday. Lately you've been feeling ill but kept quiet about it. As soon as you saw your bed you screamed. Nialler came rushing in and hugged you. "Babe what's wrong? Are you OK? What scared you?" "M-My bed Niall its bleeding is it alive?" Niall chuckled at your response. "No you silly! Has mum ever told you what a period is?" "Is it a disease?" "No, I'll phone mum but for now there's pads under the sink. When I come back I'll show you how to put it on"

Louis (15yrs old)
I was outside playing football with Louis. I knew my period was going to come but I didn't expect it to come when I am at Louis' house! "Hey Louis can I go to the toilet?" "Sure, I have to go meet up with Simon right now anyways. I'll be back in 15 minutes time." I quickly jog - but not obvious to the the bathroom. I started to panic there's way to much blood to try and hide this. I knew he doesn't have any pads because well why would he? "Hey Y/N you almost finished in there?" "Almost" OK I need to calm down I could just ask him. Yeah, I'll do that. I walked out and saw Louis in the living room with a bag. "Oh hey Y/N I went to the shop because I knew mother nature was here. So here" He handed me the bag. It was full of pads,candy and movies. "How did you know Lou?" "Well I knew something was up when you called me Louis and when you walked away I saw you you running to the bathroom. Plus I'm a great brother! So come cuddle with me" "OK, Lou what did Simon say?" "Oh I lied"

Harry (16 yrs old)
*His P.O.V*
Y/N has been acting weird lately. Me and the boys was playing Fifa while she was upstairs. Mum and dad wasn't here.I should phone my mum. Yeah I'll do that. (Conversation on the phone : H=Harry M=Harry's Mum)
H- "Hey mum"
M- "Harry what happened?"
H- "Y/N has been acting weird today. What happened?"
M- "Harry do you not understand? She only does this once a month which means........"
H-"Boys?"
M-"Oh my god do I have to spell it out?!"
H- "Please?"
M-"P-E-R-I-O-D"
H-"Oh yeah!!"
M-"Good thing you can sing son"
H-"And a beautiful face"
M-"Bye Harry"
*end of phone conversation*
"Y/N!!!!!! Get your ass down here" "No Harry" "Fine I'll go up to you" At this point the boys was confused, like usual. I went to my mums bathroom to look for pads lucky she had 6. Thank God.
I snook into Y/n ro- "Hey Harry" "Want a cuddle?" "Please Hazza?" I ran onto her bed when she giggled at my effort. I whispered in her ear, "Love I have pads and there's candy downstairs" "Wait Hazza I want to cuddle more" "GROUP CUDDLE" Screamed Louis. "How did you get in here so quickly?" "That's what she said. Anyway, cuddle time"

Liam (13 yrs old)
Right now I am sitting here with Liam. You might think it'll be fun ttust me its not since we are having 'the talk' -all about periods. Great. You also might think why is he doing it? Well earlier on Li & me were cuddling up on the sofa. When I stood up there was a blood stain and another on my white jeans. I miss Twitter. If only Twitter could save me.......

Zayn (12 yrs old)
"Zayn!!!!!" "Yes? Y/N?" "I need stuff from the store" "Like what?" "T-Tampons" Zayn just went blank. What's wrong with him? He isn't bleeding! "ZAYN HURRY UP!!" "Fine, fine bye Y/n. Love you" "I love you too Zayn. You are the best brother ever." "Oh Y/N. I already know that"
Cocky little shit.

***********************
Sorry Zayns was short and well shit......
Love ya xx