Zayn: Cancer #19

*2 years ago*
Zayns P.O.V
I was washing Y/N when I felt a lump on her head. I was concerned. I kept poking it. No pain. No tears. I phoned the doctor immediately. The doctor came 2 hrs later. Y/N is only 3 yrs old she has to be OK right? The doctor did all the tests. He turned to me with a sad smile. No. No. No!! "Zayn Malik, I'm sorry. But she has cancer. It's too far along it has spreaded to most of her body. We can't do anything. She has 2 weeks to live." I sat there and cried. Cried until water couldn't come out anymore.
*March 18th 2015*
Y/N is a fighter. She fought cancer. She's 5 now. She's alive. She's in the hospital. But 1 month ago the cancer came back. She looks so healthy. I took a break from
tour I need to be with my sister.
*March 24th 2015*
She died in my lap while at the hospital. I'm broken. I-I can't believe it. I could of been here more often. BUT I WAS FUCKING TOURING!
I started phoned Simon. "Hey Zayn" he said cheerfully. Bloody bastard. "I'm quitting." "What? Quitting the band." "Yes. My sister died in my lap. If I were here often I could of been close to her but I wasn't. I'm not missing anymore family time"
*20th August 2015*
I have nothing left. No baby sister,Y/N. No band. No Perrie. I'm done.

Fans P.O.V
Zayn Malik hung himself. It was on the news. He said in his suicide note. 'No baby sister, Y/N. No band. No Perrie' What about the fans? What about the rest of his family? What about the boys? What about Perrie?

Y/n would've wanted him here.

What about Y/N?

***************************
Well this is my last chapter.
Thank you everyone who voted, commented, shared, added to their reading lists and thank YOU for reading.
I have 2 books now active: 'Louis' Little Sistbook & 'Calum Hoods Sister'
Thank you for being on this journey with me.
I've gotten alot of support for this book and I can't thank you enough

Well for one last time.

Love ya xx