You get hate #21

Niall (15 yrs)
*His P.O.V*
I was in the car with the boys and I saw someone who looks alot like my baby sister, Y/N. I just shrugged it off, I'm probably imaging things again. This whole day has been bad. First I couldn't sing any lyrics since I forgot the words even 'WMYB' Second I couldn't play my guitar. And lastly I've got the news that Paul is leaving us and will be replaced by 'Mark'. When I got home I heard sobbing. I quietly walked up the stairs. The sobbing noise was coming from Y/N's bedroom. I quietly walked in and sat on her bed. "Y/N what's wrong?" "N-Nothing Niall." She said while taking large breathes but she said Niall not Nialler. She's hiding something. "Love, What happened?" She sighed, heavily. She just pointed to her phone. "Twitter" I picked her phone up. Hate.
Niallerfan: 'You're so ugly and fat. You're not related to Niall.'

Y/NKiller: 'Kill yourself, please?'

Lonelygirl: 'Cut."

She had so many mentions some worse than this. She was in a ball on her bed. I got onto my phone without her releasing.

NiallOffical: Niallerfan She's not ugly. Are you saying I'm ugly since I'm related to her? She's not fat. She's the perfect size. Even if she was, it wouldn't affect her personality. Oh and look at her birthday certificate > (Insert Birth certificate) see we are related.

NiallOffical: Y/NKiller If your supporting Suicide there's no hope for you in the future.

NiallOffical: Lonelygirl That's a very serious problem. She's only 15, She shouldn't have negative thoughts like that. Actually no one should have pleasure cutting until they see blood. (Sorry I'm being a hypercait, I started at 13. It's just part of the story)

And lastly I tweeted this:
NiallOffical: Why is my perfect baby sister crying and curled up in a ball you may ask? Because of yous. She's getting hate from some of the fans. Saying she should kill herself, cut ect. Why do you want my family upset? If they're upset, I'm upset especially since its my fans who are the cause. Fucking wise up for gods sake. Send me hate, NOT my family or fans.

I put my phone down and looked over at Y/N who was on her phone and smiling. "Thank you Nialler." "Your welcome love. Let's go watch movies like old times." Let's just say she's never been happier.

Louis (6 yrs)
When I went to School the older girls where shouting at me. Stuff like,"You're such an ugly bitch." And, "Life will be better when your dead." When I got into Louis' car to go home. Me being curious I asked him. "Lou? What does this mean, 'You're such an ugly bitch'? And 'Life will be better when you're dead' Its strange isn't it?" Louis was shocked. He pulled over and parked in a parking space. "Love, where did you hear this?" "School, the older girls were saying this to me." "Baby girl, you shouldn't use that language ever. And it doesn't matter what it means." The next day arrived at Louis brought you to School. When you were in the back seat, you saw a bat. "Lou why is there a bat?" "Shits going down, Y/N"

The principal was so scared when Louis was threating to sue him.

Harry (19 yrs) *TRIGGER WARNING: SELF-HARM*
You think I would be used to hate wouldn't you? I was currently on tour with the boys. I said my head was sore so I didn't see them playing in the O2. While the truth was I was in the bathroom reading hate and a razor in my hand. Every nasty comment which hurt me was 1 cut on the body.

Lou's P.O.V (The boys hairdresser)
I walked on Y/n's and the boys tour bus. What I didn't expect was sobbing from the bathroom. I peeked in a little. Once I saw what was happening I immediately ran out and phoned Harry and ram to get the doctor.

Harry's P.O.V
*Phone call, H-Harry , L-Lou*
H: "Hey Lou what's up?"
L: "Get to your bus NOW."
H: "What happened?"
L: "Its Y/N"
I heard her crying a little.
H: "Harry WHAT ABOUT MY SISTER LOU?!"
L: "She's in the bathroom on her phone..... And cutting. I'm getting the doctor now."

I hung up and ran to the bus while the others were hot on my trail. I ran to the tour buses bathroom and kicked the bathroom opened. That's not my sister...... "Oh my God! I'm so sorry Mark. Wrong bus!" The boys were laughing. I ran to OUR bus and kicked the bathroom door opened. I saw my baby sister frightened from my actions. "Oh Y/N what made you want to do this again?" "The hate got to me Hazza!" She cried harder the boys saw what was happening and walked in the the living room. "I'm sorry." "No I should be their my fans." She got quiet when the doctor came in and cleaned her cuts up. I smiled at Lou saying 'Thanks.' She just smiled back and got off the bus. Once the doctor left I carried Y/N to the living room knowing what they've done. "MOVIE NIGHT!" Louis squealed. Cute. "Yeah forget about the hate, you've got us." Niall said. I turned around to see Y/N crying. "I love you guys."

Liam (2 yrs)
*His P.O.V*
I saw some hate on Twitter and every other social media. Course it was about my princess Y/N. I bent down and gave her a kiss. While she was sleeping in my arms. "I love you."
(Sorry its really short )

Zayn (17 yrs)
I always get hate. Zayn gets it the most though.
Oh look more mentions aka hate. A tear came down my face. I shouted, "Why? Why me?" I thought I was the only one home. But Zayn walked into my room. "Babe, what happened?" He asked. "H-Hate." I hiccuped. "What kind?" He said. "The good kind." I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes. "Well duh. But I mean what are they saying?" "About my body." I mumbled. He sighed. "Look Y/N I know you won't like this but no matter what you do someone is always going to not like it. They think maybe your way is stupid. Or something like that. The point is: You can't tell them to stop it'll just get worse. But you shouldn't get hate. There's no person in this world who is perfect. But you are." Zayn said. "I don't understand." "Its because you're an angel and angels are perfect." I smiled.

**********************
I've made SnapChat! Just for Wattpad. It's the PIC that was included in this chapter - you'll see it. I have to keep swapping accounts so sorry if my reply is late if you message me!

Love ya xx