You get raped#6

You get raped#6
(If you have you need to go and get help/support. Getting raped is a big deal)
WARNING: MAY TRIGGER SOME SENSTIVE PEOPLE. SKIP IF YOU HAVE TO.
★★★★★★★★★★★★

Niall (15yrs old)
*Flashback* I was walking down the street. I was so mad at Niall! We had a fight, this always happens before he leaves. He goes on tour for a year comes back to home to his family for a week then spends the rest of his break with his friends. (usually 1D boys) He never spends time with me. He always forgets me. I looked at my surroundings, I walked into a dark alley. I saw men running towards me. Course what I do is unbelievable. I stand there. Not moving, not running just frozen. The one with the beard picks me up and tie my arms down and tape my mouth shut. What do I do?! I ask myself. He puts this liquid thing in an old rag and covers my mouth. I feel sleepy. So slee-
Niall's P.O.V (present)
I went on twitter I knew y/n needs some cooling. So I didn't run after her. While I went on Twitter I saw the newest #1 trending it was '#WarnNiall' What does this mean? I clicked on the hash tag so many pictures of y/n, tied up, bruises over her soft pale skin and blood dripping down her inside of her leg. NOOO!!!! I got a call (H=Harry , N=Niall, Z=Zayn, L=Louis , P=Liam - Payne)
H- "Dude have you been on Twitter?"
N- "I-I ju-ust went on i-it"
Z-"Do you know what happened?"
P- "It looks like she's been beaten up , kidnapped and r-raped"
L-"Who would do such a thing? TO A FUCKING FIFTEEN YEAR OLD?!"
H,Z,L,P- "WE ARE COMING OVER NOW"
N- "Okay"
*Hangs up*
*2 weeks later* Liam's P.O.V
Niall hasn't been himself for the past 2 weeks. I got a call from his mum (P-Liam M- Niall's mum)
M- "hi Liam"
P- "hey, any news yet?"
M-"Yes"
P-"Well what is it?"
M-"We found her bu-"
P-"That's great, but Niall's still in his room, What's going on?"
M-"We found her Liam b-but not alive"
P-"she died?" I whispered I noticed the rest of the boys besides from Niall was listening.
N-"She did, lost to much blood. Before you ask. Yes Niall knows he saw it on Twitter"
P-"I-i have to g-go"
N-"bye"
I cried my eyes out. "Bro what's wrong?" asked Louis. "Y/n died" I saw everyone's face go pale. My phone dinged I looked at it (I dunno their twitter names & listen to 'Moments' while reading this) I noticed the hash tag #DontNiall and #WarnEveryone was trending "Nialloffical: Has you know Y/n has died. I feel so much regret. Last time we talked we were screaming at each other. Never did I say goodbye or I love you that day. We were arguing because she missed me too much. I chose my friends over my baby sister. That's not right. That's disgusting. In school; before I went to X Factor I protected her. From bullies and of course boys. I went back to the house 1 week ago I saw her diary. And read it. I learnt; she self harmed, she was depressed, had suicide thoughts also she starved herself. Guess why she did it? Hate. And me. She didn't feel like she was good enough to be my baby sister. So she she did everything she could to help her. Course that was just harming herself. I'm meeting her. Tonight. I need to protect her. Directioners, I love you and the boys and my family. Never forget me or my sister."
"GO , GO, GO!! TO NIALLS ROOM NOW!" Shouted Zayn
"MARK!(or Paul if you prefer) HELP US TO GET INTO NIALLS ROOM!!" I screamed.
"ALREADY ON IT!" We were standing around his door. While Mark was running into the door. *BANG* We all ran in and saw Niall hanging from the ceiling with rope around his neck I ran over to him and put his legs on my shoulders so the rope wasn't as tight. Paul snapped the rope. "He's alive! Call the ambulance!"

1 week later Niall's p.o.v
"Nialloffical: Guys im still here. I'm glad I am. I'm sorry mum and dad and Greg that I scared yous. I have the best family ever and friends. I hung myself, I had my last breath. But Paul and the boys barged in and saved me. That was a sign. Liam could've waited for an hour until he checked what I tweeted. And I would've been dead by now. Y/n believed in signs. That was a sign. She knew it wasn't my time to pass. I promise from now on I will value life more and go to her grave every weekend. I love you sis. Im sorry it took to long to realise I have the perfect sister and life. I love you. Your my queen " Later that day #QueenY/n was trending. So many people missed you but you never knew. The boys wrote 'Little Things' for you. When ever they performed this song everyone went quiet and listened. Nobody took videos or pictures. It was a special moment.
*********************
That took a long time! Should I do the other boys? I was originally going to but that one took to long. Which boy should I write about with this preference?

Love ya xx