HARRY: You get in trouble #22 2/5

Harry (17 yrs)
You were on tour with the boys. Usually at the concert you would sit backstage. Not tonight. Tonight, you prank. When the boys went off for a break you quickly ran out in the standing area (front) and got your box of water balloons. Not all were water, actually very little were water.
Eventually when the boys came back out you threw them at them. Shit was going down after. Mark grabbed you and trailed you to the dressing rooms. He had a very sour facial expression.
"Y/N STYLES YOU CAN NOT DO THAT DURING A SHOW! YOU'VE CAUSED SO MANY PROBLEMS BECAUSE OF YOUR PRANK!! DID YOU KNOW SIMON WAS THERE? THEIR MANAGER? HE COULD EASILY KICK YOU OFF TOUR!" Mark shouted at you. Simon walked in shortly after. "Y/N care to explain what the hell was that? Please give me a good reason to not to kick you off tour?" He questioned.
Your mouth opened wide, ready to speak. No words came out. Harry ran backstage to find you, rage the his veins. But once he saw you crying and Simon shouting at you. You were shocked what had come next. "SHE'S NOT LEAVING WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! SHE'S MY SISTER AND SHE'S FUCKING STAYING, YEAH SHE PRANKED US. SO WHAT." Simon whipped his head round to see Harry clearly. He shouted back, "IM YOUR MANAGER! I CONTROL WHO GOES ON TOUR AND WHAT COMES OF TOUR. AND I SAY SHE LEAVES." "SHE IS NOT LEAVING!" Harry roared. "SHE GETS KICKED OFF TOUR OR YOU BOTH GET KICKED OFF! DECIDE." Harry looked over at you, guilty. He softly said, "I'm sorry, Y/N I need this job. I love this job. But...-" "I'll pack my bags shithead." You snapped.

6 Months without Harry awaits.

**************************
Hey! Hope you enjoyed that.

Love ya xx