Your little and sick #3

Your little and sick (1-6)

Harry (4yrs old)
You were being your 4 year old self so you were being really curious about the world. You needed to show your talent off ; climbing trees really fast to Harry since he only came back from tour.
"Hazza! Come woutside I need to show ya ma talemt" (you still can't say somethings properly btw you said "Hazza! Come outside I need to show you my talent") Harry got all smiley like a school girl talking about their crush "OK princess y/n" You dragged him out of the house & quickly climbed the tree. "Watch out y-" BANG. You fell out of the tree. "HAZZA IT HURTS IT HURTS!!" He carefully set you on his lap "sh sh sh y/n I'm here." After he calmed down a little you looked at your now hurting finger. "Hazza is that suppose to bend like that?" Harry looked down. Panic over took his face. He phoned Louis - your favourite. "Look y/n we are going to hospital with Louis" your whole face brighted up "Lou?" "Yes buttercup" He carried you to the car and in the hospital yous went. They put a cast over your wrist down (+ fingers) Louis was the first one to sign it. "Lou can you sign it?" "Sure love" "What about me?" Harry asked. "But Hazza your my brother" "I know so I should sign it first" "You didnt let me finish ,Lou is superman!" "You've been hanging with Louis way to much" You snapped your fingers in a 'Z' shape. "Damn right"

************
Sorry I need to get ready 4 a band parade I'll do the rest later. If I have time I'll write a short one or long. It depends.
Love ya xxx