"Baby steps." I said to him and myself.

Walking again, we make it to the door. Before he could open the door, I grabbed his hands in mine.
"It will be okay." I whispered. He nodded and kissed my knuckles.

He knocked on the door. We waited for a few seconds to reveal a man with black hair with a few grey patches. He was very tall. Maybe 6 foot 4.

"Ethan?" The man whispered.
After a moment there was a slight whimper.

"Oliver."

Oliver grabbed Ethan and pulled him into a hug. I heard someone crying, assuming it was Ethan, I stood beside the door. Giving them space.

After hugging for a few more seconds, they pulled away.

Oliver down towards me and smiled.

"Come, come in." He opened the door wider for me and Ethan.

Walking inside the warm, roomy house, I smelled coffee and instantly got happy. The smell of coffee gives me a good vibe. A warm and tingly feeling. The way Ethan makes me feel.

"So my name is Oliver, I'm sure you've heard about me. Or else you wouldn't be here." He chuckled. "Yes sir." I laughed with him.
"My name is Haley Fuentes." I added and he smiled. "Well it's nice to meet you Haley. Ethan here, never let me meet one of his girlfriends. Matter of fact I don't think he's ever had a girlfriend." I looked over at Ethan to see him staring at Oliver.

"Well it's nice to meet you too, Mr..."
"Oh! Feel free to call me Oliver." He gave me a warm, genuine smile. There's too many smiles in this room.

Oh yeah about the living room looked nice. The couches are Grey, the walls are a light green with white designs. The kitchen isn't bad itself. It's was a dark navy blue color with also white designs. The table and chairs were black along with the cabinets. All in all, it was beautiful.

"I like your house." I blurted out. Shit.

"Thank you. Ethan here painted it, when he was 17. I was wondering if he could paint it again. I was thinking black, maybe white." This house needs color.

"How about black, red, and white." I said out loud. Shit, that was supposed to be in my had, not out loud.
"Yeah, with a couple of grey spots to match the couches." Ethan added. "That actually sounds pretty good. Would you two mind painting it sometime next week?" Oliver said while handing me a mug of coffee. I looked at Ethan to see him already looking at me with a grin.

"We would love too." I said while taking a sip of the delicious coffee.

------

"He's in love with you. He's already talking about marriage for us." Ethan said right after we got in his car.

We just finished talking with Oliver and I do have to say, it was pretty fun, seeing baby pictures of Ethan. Along with some sketch books of his art.

"Hey babe, are you hungry or do you want to wait until we get home and I'll cook something?" Did he just say home? The dorm is basically his house, well my room is. And he's basically the only one that cooks in there, along with Antonio and Jay. Belinda only bakes and I cook...sometimes.
"I would rather you cook something, please?"
"Okay."
"Thank you."
"No problem." He smiled at me, kissing my head.

The ride was long but comforting. I guess because of his hand rubbing my knuckles while the other is steering. I looked over at Ethan. Belinda said that every time I look at him, I look at him with love. She said he does the same to me.

I guess I'm falling in love with him every second, of every minute, everyday. There's not a day when I'm not thinking of him. His presence calms me. His jokes amuses me. His kisses sends fireworks, butterflies, you name it, I feel it. His laugh, Is like music to my ears. His smile. Oh lord his smile. I can't explain it. I can't explain the way he makes me feel. I'm not shy around him. With him, I'm myself. There's no fake smiles, they're all real. I can actually laugh without having people look at me weirdly. I guess you can say, that I Haley Fuentes has, yes indeed, fallen in love.

So..I basically just spilled my heart out...why is life complicated?