It was true. I really didn't want to ruin our reunion with something that was probably irrelevant. I mean, I knew Zayn was associated with rumors from the beginning and this was just one of them.

"I understand you miss him but don't be naïve, Maggie. Zayn does have another side that you never get to see. The side he was famous for, the side that makes girl dwell over him, the side he only shows when he was on the road. His bad boy side and believe me that wasn't a reputation he just gained by just telling everyone he was Bradford bad boi." Tasneem gave me her advice which she knew I valued too much. And I knew she was right but I had that invisible barrier inside of me for some reason.

"Thank you Tasneem." I smiled kindly at her while my mind kept contemplating whether or not I should take her advice.

"No problem at all, Maggs." She grinned widely at me.

"You know, I really did miss this. I miss you." My smile was fading but it was still evident on my face.

"Yeah, me too. You have to promise to come next summer, though." She said with a hint of excitement in her voice.

"I'll try my best."

"Azan al Fajr. I have to go, talk to you soon and good luck with your exam tomorrow." She said hurriedly. I knew she was supposed to pray then sleep so I didn't keep her any longer.

"Thanks. Talk soon, Tas." With that we hung up with one another.

For the next two hours, I tried to sleep but couldn't so I just decided to read some pages of the Qur'an. Tomorrow was the last day of Ramadan as was said by Saudi Arabia so today was my last chance of finishing the Qur'an.

Throughout the month, I really wanted to finish reading Qur'an and never miss a prayer nor a Taraweh but unfortunately I wasn't that strong minded. I did read half of the Holy book and I did pray most of my prayers but on the other side I did miss a few which I felt extremely guilty for.

For those two hours my mind was at peace, I wasn't worrying about nothing and all I felt was serenity. When I heard my phone vibrate, I said 'Sadak Allah Al A'zem', put the book mark on the exact page I had just ended then sit aside the book.

Leaning on the bedside table, I grabbed my phone which had light blue light bleeping every few seconds. Putting in my passcode, I read my notification. A message from Zayn.

My heart wanted to jump from joy but just like it had been for the last week, there was this little invisible barrier stopping me from being too excited about Zayn's messages. I felt a little unrest but at the same time I was a bit excited. It was a weird combination.

'Just got on the plane. Way too excited to see you. Wish you were the first person I would see when I get home, but mom is fine as well ;). Can't wait to spend our first Eid together. Had lot planed xx.'

Just like always his messages showed no sign of anything being wrong which should relief me from all of my overthinking and stressing about something that I didn't even know but it didn't.

A ghost of a smile appeared on my face when I realized that I did miss him as well. Despite all of those mixed feelings inside of me, I did miss him. A lot.

Just as I was about to reply to him, my phone vibrated with another notification but this time of was a DM from Tasneem.

Opening twitter, I noticed she pasted a link and wrote a caption next to it.

'I'm not saying this is an absolute truth but just keep it in mind. Don't be naïve x.'

Swallowing hard, I was a little hesitant about opening that link but I trusted my cousin and best friend. I knew whatever she had sent me was important and I needed to see it.