"Fine, a beer please!" I smile.

I can't do this to him.

"Alright... I didn't catch your name love?" 

"Rose." I shake his hand.

"Peter" he smiles. "Well, I'm gonna get our drinks! Don't go anywhere!"

Aaahh I really can't do this. He's so sweet.

Harry's POV

Every few seconds I hear a giggle leaving Rose's mouth. Aaah it's so annoying.

I turn around to look at Rose who's talking to tanned lad with a cheeky grin on his face.

He looks like a complete Idiot.

Idiots always find each other.

I walks towards the bar and order another drink.

While I'm waiting for my drink. I see Rose looking at me.

What the hell is she looking at?

When she sees I caught her staring, she quickly turns her face towards the tanned lad again.

I want to walk back to Ed and the boys but stop when I see Rose... Flirting....with the tanned idiot.

She giggles, touches his arm once in a  while,  and leans over to whisper something in his ear with a sweet little smile!

Obviously flirting.

Whatever, let her flirt with the idiot! I don't care!

Then why am I feeling like someone just stabbed me in the heart?

Why can't I stop looking at them?

What's wrong with me? What is this?

'jealousy'  a voice says in my head.

Jealousy? No! I'm not jealous at a idiot like him.

'Yes you are!' the voice says again.

No I'm not!

'Then why would you think you feel this!'

"Shut up!" I say loudly to myself, getting weird looks from people around me.

Rose's POV

Wait. Did I really saw jealousy going trough his eyes.

No! He hates me! He isn't jealous! Why would he be jealous?

'Because he likes you!' a voice in my head says.

No! He hates me! He doesn't like me!

"Hey? Are you even listening?" Peter waves his hand in front of my face.

"Yeah! But I'm sorry I should get back to my friends." I say already turning around.

Peter grabs my arm and turns me back towards him.

"What do you mean? We're having a great time together! You can at least go on a date with me!"

Oh no! I didn't think about this. I can't say yes!

'Why not! He's sweet!' the voice in my head says.

"I don't think that's a good idea!" I try again to walk away but Peter grabs my arm. Again!

"Then why were you flirting with me?" he asks confused. "Ah, You're playing little games with me! I like that!" he grins.

What. The. Hell!

"I'm not playing games with you!" I say giving him a weird look.

"Right!" he says unconvinced. "Well, be ready to be catched." he cheekily smiles.

What is wrong with this lad!

Before I know it he pushes me against him, grabbing my bottom, and kissing my neck.

Ieww what is he thinking?

I try the push him away but instead he pushes me closer to his body.

Just when I'm about to kick him. He falls to the ground.

Harry is standing beside him.

A/N:

I Have a really sad message :( 

I'm not going to update for the next 1,5 week bc I have my last week of school... what means I have 2/3 important tests a day. And I'm not going to have time to write.. SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY

But..... After that I have Summer break :) :) :) :) So.. I'm going to a lot of updates then :)

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter... 

Bye lovely people :)

P.S I HAVE 1000 READS AND I CAN"T STOP SCREAMING!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK THANK YOU! IT MEANS SO SO SO MUCH!