i chuckled and nodded, "yeah. number one, don't let the pants wear you. wear the pants. a phrase i like to say. second, i have always been more of a guy. i have no parents. i am 18 and intersex. so yes. i am more different but i embrace that. i am a woman but i don't really label it because i am pretty much a guy trapped in a woman's body. besides from the waist...down." i said and moved my hands below my waist and everyone laughed.

then they clapped and ellen smiled, "well emily, thank you so much for coming here. we can't wait to see you again! give her a round of applause! come on!" ellen said and everyone cheered and whistled and i smiled, blowing them kisses and winking.

i walked backstage and smiled.

"hey sexy." i said with a grin.

"hot stuff." alison said and wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me sweetly.

"ready to go?" hanna asked.

"last day together. what you wanna do? when's your plane?"

"uhhh. in a few hours. we can get some lunch?" alison offered.

i nodded, "sound good. let's hit it." i said and we went to the doors and through the lot.

"shit. paparazzi." hanna muttered.

"god i hate paparazzi. they always get into my life and try to know everything." alison said and groaned.

i pulled her into my body and kissed her temple, "well. as long as you love me, and i know i will always love you, we get through them, together." i said and smiled.

"so sweet." she said and looked up, into my eyes and we walked to the car, all of them sprinting over.

"ALISON EMILY! HAVE YOU TWO HAD SEX YET?!"

"ALISON IS IT TRUE YOU ARE PREGNANT WITH EMILY'S CHILD?!"

"EMILY DID YOU CHEAT ON ALISON WITH ARIANA?!"

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DATING?!"

i chuckled at their stupid questions and climbed into the black car and the driver drove us to the diner alison said to go to.

of course, bombarded with the flashes, screams and questions.

we all went inside and got a table towards the back.

hanna practically ignored us the whole time when alison and i talked about normal stuff.

we got our food and started eating.

"thank you." alison said out of the blue.

i chuckled and gave her a confused look, "for what?"

she sighed and took my hand gently into hers.

"for...being you. for...catching me when i fell. you make me smile through all of the rumors they say about me and keep me happy. it's just...really hard being in the light 24/7."

i smiled and placed my hand on top of our clasped ones.

"alison. the world is a cruel place. we could be homeless, broke, starving. i will always make you smile. as long as we love each other the way we do now, i will take my chances on anything with you. i will always catch you, make you smile everyday because i hate it when you are sad. i will fight every damn second, to my grave for your happiness. no matter how far apart we are. okay? i love you." i said and she blushed and teared up, "thank you for saying that. i love you too baby." she kissed me and a bulb went off in my brain.

"oh my god. that's it." i said and smiled.

"what is?" hanna asked, looking up from her phone.

i smiled, "i think i just got a hook for a song. here, check it out." i said and thought for a minute.