"Justin!" she shrieked, swatting my hand away and making me chuckle. I had no idea why she was pushing me away now when she was wët for me and she knew that she wanted to be pleasured by me.

"Yeah you can shout my name like that when I'm fücking you baby," I winked at her and then I rolled on top of her, placing myself in between her legs. I took her hands, linked them with mined and pinned them on either side of her head so she wouldn't stop me from kissing her again.

I lowered my head to put my lips on hers. She didn't kiss me back first and tried to wiggle herself free from my grip but eventually she stopped when she realized she was getting nowhere and then she kissed me back.

Our lips moved in sync. I bit down and her bottom lip and pulled on it lightly, making her gasp and I took that opportunity to slide my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues massaged each other and Cassie moaned into the kiss and I knew that, no matter what she said, she wanted me. Badly. I pulled away after a while because of the lack of air and attacked her neck with kisses again. The air in the room was getting thicker and I honestly wanted more so I let her know by grinding myself against her.

"No sëx Justin," Cassie said to me breathlessly and I just rolled my eyes but if she didn't want sëx I had to respect that. That didn't mean that there weren't other ways I could pleasure her.

"Okay, alright, no sëx," I said, pulling away from her neck and looking down at her, "but there are so many other things we can do," I continued and smirked.

"You horny fück," Cassie laughed and shook her head at me.

"You can't really blame me, Cassie," I said, letting my eyes wander over her naked body, underneath me. I licked my lips before I bit down on my bottom lip and looked into her eyes again. "I'll make you feel so good, baby," I whispered to her and then I kissed down her body. I kissed from her neck over her collarbones to the valley of her neck. I flicked my tongue over both her nipples, making her moan before I continued my way further down. I kissed down her stomach, biting and licking on her skin, leaving marks on her skin like I did the night before. Spreading her legs further with my hands, I positioned myself in front of her wët entrance and didn't hesitate to put my tongue on her clït.

"Fück," she hissed as she tangled my fingers in my hair. She brought her hand to the back of my head, pushing it further between her legs and moving my head exactly where she wanted me to pleasure her. "Baby," she moaned as I kept pleasuring her as good as possible with my tongue. "Oh my god,"

I hocked my arms around her thighs and pulled her closer to me. I moved my tongue up and down and from left to right fastly because I knew how much she loved it and that it drove her insane. Cassie shouted out my name when I picked up pace and she couldn't control her moans after from all the ecstasy she was receiving.

"Don't stop baby please," she begged me and pulled on my hair, making me groan. Umhooking one of my arms around her thigh, I brought my thumb to her clït and started to massage it. I played with my tongued along her entrance for a little while before I put it inside of her and tongue-fücked her püssy.

A loud moan flew out of Cassie's mouth and she cursed and screamed my name before she dropped her head on the pillow. I pumped my tongue in and out of her, tasting every single inch of her while I put a little bit more pressure on her clït. Her loud sëxy moans filled the room and the way she was arching her back and pulling on my hair made me just want to go faster and finish her off.

"I'm cümming, Justin," she told me. I felt her legs shake and her püssy clench and I knew that she was close so I went faster if that was even possible. "Oh my- holy shït," she moaned when she örgasmed, her fingers, that were still tangled in my hair, pulling on it lighty.