Chapter 24

Wayne's birthday was on Friday and we flew out to LA with Chris and Adrianna. Fallon stayed home with Mrs. Rosa. She was super upset that she couldn't' come with us. Adrianna and I sat down by each other on the plane choosing to ignore Chris and Wayne's ass. "I swear they act like some little boys." I giggled at Adrianna as she ducked from  pieces of paper Chris was chunking at her. "Yes, but they are our little boys." Chris turned looking at Wayne. "Man your bitch over there calling you little." I cleared my throat. "Actually I called both of your asses little." Wayne arched his eyebrow at me and I died laughing. "I'm talking about ya'll acting like some 5 year olds, gah get your minds out of the gutter." Wayne shrugged. "Man I can't help ya'll want to be all boring over there." I rolled my eyes at Adrianna.

Wayne and Chris both ended up passing out on the flight so Adrianna and I took full advantage taking pics of Wayne all curled up in a blanket and Chris mouth wide open drooling. I was laughing so hard I was crying. Adrianna had a huge ass grin on her face. "Talk shit not you mutha fuckers." I sat back rubbing my stomach, "feel, she is hyper right now." Adrianna came and put her hand on my stomach. "Please, please don't act like your daddy or Uncle Chris." I rolled my eyes. "Great now you jinxed me." Adrianna shrugged, "Well I'm just saying."

We ended up having to wake the boys up as we prepared to land. I could have kicked myself in the ass for not taking a nap myself, but Adrianna and I couldn't seem to shut up talking long enough to sleep. We separated exiting the plane. Chris had his car pick him up and Wayne had a car waiting to take us to the hotel. Chris had offered to let us stay with him, but we had decided we wanted more privacy and alone time. Adrianna was kinda mad we wouldn't stay with them but she understood after what had went down with us we needed to be alone. I waved to Adrianna as they pulled off. Wayne grabbed my hand and helped me in the SUV. I could only imagine how overprotective his ass was going to be when I was really big.

As soon as we entered our hotel room I went straight to the bed and collapsed. Wayne laughed at me. "That's what your ass gets not taking a nap on the plane hell." I rolled my eyes watching him take a bag out of his suitcase and start rolling a blunt. "Well somebody never lets me get any sleep at night, such an ass." Wayne glanced up at me. "I'll be remembering that tonight when you all up on me." I made a face at him. "Please it's your birthday , your going to be the one either horny as hell, or passed the fuck out." Wayne busted out laughing. "True, you got me there.

Wayne glanced down at me as he lit up. "You better take a nap before we got to burn, cause I promise you I ain't letting you sleep tonight." I groaned kicking my shoes off on the floor. "Come lay with me." Wayne shook his head, "I'm not sleepy." I arched my eyebrows at him. "I can change that." Wayne took a hit of his blunt smirking. "Can't wear you out before tonight." I rolled my eyes, "fine." I stood up unzipping my pants and pulling my shirt off. Wayne licked his lips watching me. "You would be sexy as fuck if it wasn't for that belly poking out." I shrugged. "You put it there." Wayne laughed at me. "I'm just fucking with you, I still think your sexy as hell, come here." I shook my head crawling under the covers. "You can't have your birthday present till after your party." Wayne frowned at me and I winked at him before turning my head away.

I grinned to myself as I felt Wayne slide in under the covers. His hands snaked around me pulling me up against his body. I felt his lips on my neck and sighed. I elbowed him. "stop," I whined. "I'm trying to take a nap so I can go to somebodies birthday party." Wayne laughed rolling me flat on my back. "You shouldn't have been a tease." I turned so I was facing him, he had stripped before he got in the bed. "You so sure of yourself."Wayne licked his lips pulling me even closer to him. "I'm just tryiing to help you go to sleep cause you going to putting in some work tonight." Wayne pushed me on my back and started kissing my collar bone. "Whatever." I mumbled closing my eyes enjoying the feeling of his lips on my flesh. Wayne pushed himself up. "Are you complaining Lil Momma." I shook my head no quickly as Wayne started biting and sucking on my breast. He laughed moving down to place kisses on my stomach. He paused laying his head against my stomach and I had to reach out and caress his tattooed face.